• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Hull City | 11/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
If you keep crying about Alexis scoring and winning us games, you'll go unnoticed.

Im not crying about Alexis winning us games, Im aware that his productivity has sustained our position in the top four this throughout the season.
Im just pointing out that he could do more to be a team player so theres a better balance in our attack.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Im not crying about Alexis winning us games, Im aware that his productivity has sustained our position in the top four this throughout the season.
Im just pointing out that he could do more to be a team player so theres a better balance in our attack.

Fair enough, but nobody's perfect. Better to value what they do rather than want more--bearing in mind you can readily acknowledge that we're where were are because of him.

Last edited:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Why do our players not defend each other on the pitch? Embrassing seeing Walcott by himself and then Hull players just being allowed to surround the ref in an attempt to send Gibbs off.

No one likes Theo?

In all seriousness - it's a freaking joke. The invincibles would have been all over that ****er

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No one likes Theo?

In all seriousness - it's a freaking joke. The invincibles would have been all over that ****er

Happened before when Barkley pushed Arteta. Our players have no reaction. One of the reasons I miss Wilshere, he'll always be in there.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Why do our players not defend each other on the pitch? Embrassing seeing Walcott by himself and then Hull players just being allowed to surround the ref in an attempt to send Gibbs off.
Didn't watch the game. But it doesn't surprise me one bit. We are such a bunch of weak wristed pussies. All comes from Wenger's attitude that we should be "smart" and "controlled". I so hope we get a new manager that puts some fire into the team.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Standard home performance against fodder, played well enough to win but still didn't look good. Hull had their fair share of chances.

Gibbs looked crap and he better thank Clattenburg for not sending him off, that was a clear red imo. Time to start looking for a new LB because I don't see Gibbs ever being better than squad material.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Couldn't watch the match live...and I feared the worst about the result when I usually check it up on sportsmole...at times like these when we aren't playing well I just read all the posts in the match day thread from start to finish..It felt like I was watching the "Scary Movies" version of "The Conjuring".

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Last week an 'unintentional' elbow on Bellerin is supposedly acceptable. Goal not questioned, Bellerin should have been stronger.

This week a clear unintentional handball is deemed acceptable by the ref (and the laws of the game). Yet pundits still want to question it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I feel like the times they do goes unnoticed. Remember the game recently where we got a pen with the last kick of the game. Ramsey and a few others charged the referee screaming handball.

Also the likes of Coq, Wilsh, and Xhaka always back up their teammates. They just weren't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom