• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Hull City | 11/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

Last week an 'unintentional' elbow on Bellerin is supposedly acceptable. Goal not questioned, Bellerin should have been stronger.

This week a clear unintentional handball is deemed acceptable by the ref (and the laws of the game). Yet pundits still want to question it.
And a clear intentional elbow by Huddlestone on the back of Walcott's head does not draw any debate. The ref deemed it intentional hence the yellow, elbows are red card offence, you'd think even moreso after Mason injury and latest FA directives. I'm not saying it should have been, just pointing out the biased hypocrisy.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fair enough, but nobody's perfect. Better to value what they do rather than want more--bearing in mind you can readily acknowledge that we're where were are because of him.
Best Wenger defence I've ever read, on here or anywhere else.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I agree tbh. The man's a product of his environment so saying he doesn't deserve an opinion because of how he speaks is discrimination.

I don't mind how he talks but takes himself too seriously .

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Last week an 'unintentional' elbow on Bellerin is supposedly acceptable. Goal not questioned, Bellerin should have been stronger.

This week a clear unintentional handball is deemed acceptable by the ref (and the laws of the game). Yet pundits still want to question it.
To be fair, the 'laws of the game' mean nothing in relation to handballs. There are always unintentional handballs penalised, I'd say 9 out of 10 handballs are unintentional. The goal shouldn't have stood but it wasn't an easy call, I didn't notice it until I watched the close up replay. The linesman needed to be in a good position to see it but I'm assuming he wasn't.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I don't mind how he talks but takes himself too seriously .
Not himself but rather he takes the club seriously. He must if he's trekking all over the country week in and week out, giving up weekends and week nights supporting the team. His passion is utterly justified.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yeah it's great so do thousands of others , but he also loves the camera :lol: .

Thousands go to away games, but hardly thousands attend all the away games. Quite few in fact. And loving the camera, or to voice one's opinion was never a crime, thousands have made careers and millions out of it, so why is it suddenly a slight on his character?

After all, we're all here voicing our opinions about the same club in a forum started solely for that reason. Youtube is a mere extension of that.

I don't know the man, never will, but why is it that we find it so easy to sit here behind our keyboards and undermine the character and motives of a man who does nothing more than support the club and voice an occasional opinion, when no one is forcing our hands to click the play button?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Thousands go to away games, but hardly thousands attend all the away games. Quite few in fact. And loving the camera, or to voice one's opinion was never a crime, thousands have made careers and millions out of it, so why is it suddenly a slight on his character?

After all, we're all here voicing our opinions about the same club in a forum started solely for that reason. Youtube is a mere extension of that.

I don't know the man, never will, but why is it that we find it so easy to sit here behind our keyboards and undermine the character and motives of a man who does nothing more than support the club and voice an occasional opinion, when no one is forcing our hands to click the play button?

I'm not being serious Rimaal hence the laughing emoticon.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I hear that but it's important to learn how to articulate. You can't be on camera talking about "blud, blud, fam, fam yeah, ya understand."

We had to learn, so should he! :lol:
It's not even the way he speaks, just the fact that he's a miserable **** who moans win, lose or draw. People would respect Troopz if he was more positive, like this don who used to come on AFTV in its 1st season:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I rewatched part of the match and our fans didn't really sing until the 32nd minute. 90 seconds later we scored! I take back a bit of my negativity towards Gibbs. He was ok in the first half. Theo annoyed me even more by breaking with tradition and wearing short sleeves. Desperate wee man.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I've never really gotten the hate that the Arsenal fan tv guys get. I don't see any difference between what they say on there and the posts that I read on here. In fact I'm sure that each opinion represented on AFTV has a post mirroring it on forums such as this one.

What I hate is that other fans use AFTV as a source of schadenfreude but that can't be helped I guess. If Arsenal were doing better on the pitch then AFTV wouldn't be as big of an issue as it is now.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It's not even the way he speaks, just the fact that he's a miserable **** who moans win, lose or draw. People would respect Troopz if he was more positive, like this don who used to come on AFTV in its 1st season:

Haha this guy is brilliant. The Man Utd emphasis was weird though.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom