<

EPL | Arsenal vs Liverpool | 14th of August at 16:00 (GMT)

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Aevi, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drubas

Drubas New Member

Liverpools first choice defense is Matip to the right as the front foot defender, Lovren to the left.

Karius and Sturridge are starters. Can still not fit, otherwise a starter.

They showed the same holes they did with Lallana and Wijnaldum as deep midfielders during pre season. Poor positioning, too attack minded and stretching the team. But that was first half.

The second half was actually similar to their last game against Barcelona. And while they will have to sort out their inconsistencys to even compete for a CL spot, it should be clear by now that Klopp's Liverpool can score four goals against the best teams in the world. I don't see any reason to hit the panic button just yet.

2. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Next match please.

@Aevius too soon?

3. Aevi

Aevi Hale End FC Moderator

No, go ahead and make one if you wish. The Liverpool game was such a shambles that it's probably best I don't make another match thread. It's in the interest of the superstitious like @Jury.

4. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Tbh, the only thing Arsenal related that I look forward to these days are your match threads, even if they are unquestionably our death knell. :(:lol:

5. Aevi

Aevi Hale End FC Moderator

You mean the pep talks? Haven't had the heart to do those, I genuinely doubt our ability to win and that sucks the inspiration away :(

Mark Tobias and Jury like this.
  6. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

@Aevius , I think you should try it again and create that Match Thread. Things can't get much worse. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.