• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs Manchester City | 04/04/09 | 15:00

JGooner

My internet was cut off on Saturday so couldn't post until now.

1. Best home performance of the season, I reckon, or thereabouts.

2. I'm loving this 4-2-3-1, as long as our strikers are happy to rotate. Our options for the 3 positions behind the main striker are sensational: Cesc, Arshavin, Walcott, Nasri, Rosicky and Diaby, plus RvP and Bendtner can play in some of those slots as well.

3. Walcott is unrecognisable from a year ago. Excellent in tight spaces, assertive with his runs and shots when he does have space. He has reached the stage in his development where pace is no longer his sole distinguishing trait.

4. Denilson looks ten times better as one half of the deep-lying midfield duo than he does in a flat midfield 4, where he is neither defensive enough to be a holder or creative enough to be an attacker.

5. Maybe it's the responsibility of spear-heading the attack on his own but Adebayor was superb in his all-round game.

Gurgen

Established Member
JGooner said:
3. Walcott is unrecognisable from a year ago. Excellent in tight spaces, assertive with his runs and shots when he does have space. He has reached the stage in his development where pace is no longer his sole distinguishing trait.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

patrick42uk

Established Member
I thought the exactly the same about Walcott Jgooner. HIs game now is on a new level. I hope he stays fit and can play a number of games without interription because i think he can grow even more to influence games.

beck

Established Member
we have beat there 1st team now lets see if we can do the same to there youths.
fa youth cup semi is at the emirates on the 22nd april 7pm and we lead2-1 from the 1st leg.
tickets are now on general sale
5pound adults
2 pound under16 and senior citizens.
from friday 17th it goes up to 10 pound adults and 5 pound concs.
so get in early and give the boys some support

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom