• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Swansea City | Saturday 15th October 15:00

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Well that international break was f*cking dreadful. Back to some decent football at last. Interested to see who's back for us, hopefully Ramsey, Coquelin, Giroud and Perez will all be able to return to the squad.

As for Swansea they're not in great form but their opening run of fixtures has been horrendously tough. And they were good value against Pool, City and Chelsea when they played them. Obviously they'll have a new manager in Bob Bradley, and I can imagine them setting up for a point like Burnley did rather than pass it around like previous Swansea sides have done against us.

Hopefully we can press them high with Alexis, Theo and Iwobi and force their back four into mistakes. It looks a lot worse without Williams.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
F**king internationals should be banned, that 2 week limbo is hell!

Think we'll make a few changes, especially as most of our team have been on Inter duty and we have CL next week. Santi is fresh, not sure if Ramsey will be ready. Will Perez be given a game to rest Alexis? We will know more after the presser.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Feels like forever.

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Özil or Sanchez. A fresh Cazorla in the number 10 role perhaps with a Ramsey-Xhaka midfield?

Coquelin had a chance of being fit for Burnley so I'm guessing he'll be fit too? I'm liking this lack of crucial injuries thing. :p

*touches wood*

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We always struggle against Swansea. We need to approach this with high intensity and score early.

But this is the new Arsenal. And the new Arsenal don't swallow my heart and soul and spit it out like it's nothing, hahaha, right? RIGHT?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We'll run rings round them, chew them up and spit the barst*rds out with this new spine of ours.

1-0 to Arsenal, og in the 89th minute.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Feels like forever.

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Özil or Sanchez. A fresh Cazorla in the number 10 role perhaps with a Ramsey-Xhaka midfield?

Coquelin had a chance of being fit for Burnley so I'm guessing he'll be fit too? I'm liking this lack of crucial injuries thing. :p

*touches wood*

Ramsey will not play vs Swansea, he is more likely to be back in the Ludogorets encounter.

Sir Bump

Unhealthy obsession with Aaron Ramsey
Czech
Bellerin - mustafa- Koscielny - nacho
Coquelin - Xhaka
Theo - Cazorla - Iwobi
Perez

Özil, Alexis, Giroud, Ramsey, Ox, Xhaka, holding, Gibbs

Doom

I'm really looking forward to this match after the interminable international break.

It'll be interesting to see how we cope with players coming back from international duty and how Swansea perform under new management. I wonder will Theo continue his excellent form, will Ramsey feature and will we get another look at the elusive Pèrez.

I boggles my mind that some posters were saying in August that they were not looking forward to this season. It's so exciting to be an Arsenal fan right now, I can't wait! :eek:

cannonade

Established Member
Swansea, with a new manager, will be at sixes and sevens with trying to do new stuff and all, and Arsenal coming off the break, will lack cohesion, but our players are better than Swan's players, so our lack of cohesion shouldn't be as bad as the Swans adjusting to a new system.

SYS

There is news about Alexis having only a day to prepare after returning from International duty.

Who will Wenger start Giroud or Perez in case he convinces Alexis to rest somehow

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We always struggle against Swansea. We need to approach this with high intensity and score early.

But this is the new Arsenal. And the new Arsenal don't swallow my heart and soul and spit it out like it's nothing, hahaha, right? RIGHT?
RIGHT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom