• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash123

I'd like to see perez, Welby and theo all to start as I think it brings energy and goal threat to the team but it's hard for them all to get in. Perez deserves to start and one of either theo or webz. I know Wenger will stick to what he knows however.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Look, I don't want to dissappoint you guys, but the boys who didn't play against Southampton will play this one. Only one who might have fought his way in is Theo, after all he was doing well before he got injured and he came back and scored a hatrick. Hope Alexis is the st for this one.

em9999

My rainbows
Took us at a -2 handicap tonight for 200 quid. I'm thinking we will win by at least three..

Don't let me down

Gervais

Established Member
Giroud
Alexis - Özil - Alexis
Ramsey - Chamberlain
Monreal - Kos - Mustafi - Bellerin
Gallas​

Hunter Zolomon

Ramsey is a player with attacking instincts. It may be that he goes forward too much at times but that also means we are a more dangerous attacking team with him as opposed to with Elnenny or Coq (if it's one or the other). I prefer to watch us play with Aaron. And when I complimented his decision-making and composure I was referring to when we have possession in the final third (where the other two are poor).

Coq is a dud when we have possession of the ball but he's a good midfield destroyer. And don't speak for "everyone here". You think Ramsey is a defensive liability.
I am sorry but if the benefit of ramsey being a defensive liability as that his great in the final third, then maybe cm is not the role for him. We have players ahead of him that are supposed to be in the final third. I am cool with a cm making late runs into the box like lampard, not early runs like ramsey does. Also he should have good decision making when we are not in possession,and i repeat box to box refers to being good both attacking and defending. If a centre mid is not good at both then that player is not b2b midfielder.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Ramsey and others have fan's opinions split, he plays well some games some of the time. He goes missing in games, he seems to be injured a lot. My problem is that Ramsey is now 26, Walcott is 27 and Jack is now 25 (I mention these three because they were players with great potential). they're not kids anymore. When can we have players who play fairly consistently season in, season out. That for me is the biggest problem.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
b15fP2a.gif

Pleased no Ox, Walcott or Lucas... Shame about AMN.

Hope to see him off the bench.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i have no problem saving Bellerin and Walcott for the game against Chelsea but Ox should've started in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom