• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Decisive. We haven't even played Chelsea, Pool, Sp**s, So'ton, Stoke away. This is Watford at home.

The state of Arsenal :lol:
I'm pretty sure we score more but we've gotten worse. Again.

Plenty point to underlying stats and what not but what I see on the surface simply isn't good enough.

Hunter Zolomon

Lets go back 1 year..................................................
Arsenal vs Swansea at Emirates Stadium, 2-1 to Swansea
Lets go to tonight.....................................................
Arsenal vs Watford at Emirates Stadium, 2-1 to Watford

Now lets review the 2 games.,. yes thats right no difference at all, the same thing, its all dejavu all the time. The only difference was Swansea scored a goal in 2nd half, apart from that we are just watching the same exact thing, same slow start, same amount of shots on goal, same only bothering to play after half time, same ****ty from set pieces, same same same same. Same going for the prem title and in 2nd place. Both Swansea and Watford awful form at the time and especially awful away form. Both of them in the exact same position in the table.

Every season is the same thing, nothing is ever changing, its been like this for many years, 13 years of the same same same same same old rubbish. It will never change until Wenger is gone.
squad costs remember, that is what wins and loses you games.

Hunter Zolomon

Remember Conte during and after our Masterclass against them? How angry he was next to the pitch, how you were actually almost worried about the Chelsea players after watching Conte's post-match interview? He looked like he was going to strangle some of them. And look how he turned everything around right after that performance..

And Arsène is talking about being mentally not ready...
but but wenger is a class act, he doesnt need debase himself with such outpourings of emotion.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Wenger could not blame the players in press conference but I'm totally sure behind closed doors he will be so mad at them.

mm76

Yer Da
I think Wenger could not blame the players in press conference but I'm totally sure behind closed doors he will be so mad at them.

not so sure - how many times do we have to see them make such an appalling start? maybe he has a go at half time but he never gives them a real kick at the star of the game - persnonally i think he should shower them all down with a firehose next time just before they go out - they'll have to run aroudn a lot if only to get dry... ;)

anyway that team that played Southampton should be our number one starting lineup from now on (minus Gibbs and Ospina) - they played from the off like a proper team and won - i'm sick of the showboating 'superstars'

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He is finished, no graphs or charts are gonna change that. We are always so close but no cigar, the football since november has been woeful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom