• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Watford - Saturday April 2, 2016 - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
ofci09L7XjcwOtTo3Q5q6Cc5r4blSLOLek7YmOC-6MN0t4WnpzprBjgIvQ_SLNfuI8Uv_x6hrppVLa345wpLQc3irLplumyp-OhtzBK_2NCtUtM973PC7l_sKKvtc5yhRgJ7qPOW
Arsenal
vs. Watford
l7DXO_98GpHZ-bk8REd9TNKlEKqorK-ejElIpYfH-rWWl9L6nfUM6vDhi6oNuK9hiN1ZdhANUOdWiKXFu7WasGrvHr2rN5zKxNcKFq9whaBHhbm3ovHcu7Z-qX7M33zM6K1zqhvJ

Finally, the useless international break is over.

There is a good amount of revenge to be had after they kicked us out of the FA Cup (though it was admittedly deserved). Maybe if the team gets the W, we'll get delusional and think the title is within reach... who knows! In the end, we rely on Leicester and Tottenham ****ing up more than us actually doing well (which alone is a big ask), so it isn't looking so good.

Recent Form
Arsenal
Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal- Draw
Hull City 0-4 Arsenal- Win
Arsenal 1-2 Watford- Loss
Barcelona 3-1 Arsenal- Loss
Everton 0-2 Arsenal- Win

Watford
Watford 0-0 Bournemouth- Draw
Manchester Utd 1-0 Watford- Loss
Watford 0-1 Leicester- Loss
Arsenal 1-2 Watford- Win
Watford 1-2 Stoke- Loss

Predicted Lineup
Lineup should be pretty straightforward for the most part, besides our LW and CM. The first has us with Wilshere, Ramsey, and Cazorla injured as well as Elneny out on international duty, so we'll probably be seeing Flamini back. At LW, either Iwobi or Campbell will get the game, can't call it personally.

Cech
Bellerin-Gabriel-Kosc-Nacho
Coquelin-Flamini
Alexis-Özil-***
Welbeck

Predicted Score
Flamini shouldn't be as big of a drawback for us because he isn't the one on defensive duty, so we may not be ****ed just yet. I think we'll pull off a solid 2-0 victory.

Last edited:

Tricolore

Think Iwobi will be starting, Campbell played the full 90m yesterday against Jamaica.

Fear the Flamini Factor, hornets.

Iceko

Time seems to really drag on during international breaks ughh..

So Elneny will be with Egypt when we play this? That's a bit strange isn't it? We all know Wenger wil play Flamini, but I'd like to see this:

Cech
Hector-Gabby-Kos-Nacho
Le Coq-Chambers
Alexis-Özil-Campbell
Welbz

Subs: Macey; Per, Gibbs; Flamini, Iwobi; Walcott, Giroud

In the FA Cup we had Ospina on goal and a back four of Chambers, Per, Gabriel and Gibbs. It'll be a different game this time around with the ever-reliable Koscielny and Monreal back marshalling the defense. Our front line should offer them more problems this time around with Welbz coming in for the ever-frustrating Giroud.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Time seems to really drag on during international breaks ughh..

So Elneny will be with Egypt when we play this? That's a bit strange isn't it? We all know Wenger wil play Flamini, but I'd like to see this:
From what people have been saying, yes, but I can't find any information on it so this may be wrong. And what is said has been vague, it might be another month out and not the one coming up.

Can someone confirm/refute this?

Jerome_Gooner

Arsenal
Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal- Draw
Hull City 0-4 Arsenal- Win
Arsenal 0-2 Watford- Loss
Barcelona 3-1 Arsenal- Loss
Everton 0-2 Arsenal- Win

Watford
Watford 0-0 Bournemouth- Draw
Manchester Utd 1-0 Watford- Loss
Watford 0-1 Leicester- Loss
Arsenal 0-2 Watford- Win
Watford 1-2 Stoke- Loss

They only beat us 1-2 not 0-2. Dat guy scored dat goal

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Wtf Elneny??
Also, I did see news about Cech and Ramsey being back for this one... Still, hope we dont play Flam. Rather play Özil deeper with Coq.

alboots101

Established Member
I love this new machine, I'm posting Fkn pictures....get the Fk in.

I'll be at this game, 50-0, revenge is sweet.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Flamini, f*cking hell. Why can't he ever get injured?

I don't think I've ever felt so much anger towards one person. It's mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom