• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
If Wenger doesn't win, the league is pretty much over. The CL is pretty far-fetched as it is...

It's make-or-break time.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Would be just like us to beat the champions twice.

Drop Özil, he's not tough enough to play against Chelsea. A player with his skill should be taking games by the scruff of the neck and putting on a masterclass, but he hasn't got the balls for it.

We all know what he will do instead - a couple of good passes, otherwise go missing for most of the game.

Iwobi's not tough enough either for this one. If both play, we'll be outmuscled and overrun in midfield.

And thank goodness Ramsey's crocked, he gets shoved off the ball far too easily and dispossessed.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ospina
Bellerin Mertesacker Holding Gibbs
Niles SomeOtherTwat
Jeff Lucas Welbeck
Alexis

Chelsea 10-0 Arsenal
Not arsed.

I'd go for 4-4-2

Alexis and Welbeck interchanging CF and wing play. Ox as playmaker with Coq alongside. Then double up on full backs - Belerin in front of Gabriel, Gibbs in front of Monreal.

Belerin and Gibbs having more license than usual to support the front two.

Theo as supersub if required.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We will go undefeated against the champions once again this season and have another moral self proclaimed trophy.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal law states that we have to narrowly win this, probably with a Welebeck goal.

They love to draw us back in only to **** us again.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Baptism of fire for AMN.

Hopefully we tweak the formation & start atleast three more defensive minded players in our front six. Hopefully AMN, Coq & Welbeck.

Our attackers go missing until the pressure is off & nothing to lose... Really pathetic.

Giroud

Established Member
Was hoping we would have the chance to blow the title race wide open as I'm going over for the match which will only be my second game, last of which was in the Estadio do Dragao against Porto in 2006.

Ah well. Still hoping for a good performance after what we did to them earlier in the year. There's not much better than beating Chelsea away.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
I'd go for 4-4-2

Alexis and Welbeck interchanging CF and wing play. Ox as playmaker with Coq alongside. Then double up on full backs - Belerin in front of Gabriel, Gibbs in front of Monreal.

Belerin and Gibbs having more license than usual to support the front two.

Theo as supersub if required.

I'd rather not see Gabriel at all again tbh, reminds me of Silvestre and Squillaci where every game they played we conceded at least 2 goals minimum.

Godwin1

Very well-known
We could muster up something here, we'll obviously implode when it comes to champions league exit time, but for this game you never know.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We wont win this game, even if we thumped Watford today.

Weak minded unprepared side. I expect to see us start with Giroud again upfront and probably be 2-0 down at half time.

Wenger is that gangster who takes a plastic knife to a gunfight, thinking that his handbrake, spirit and desire is in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom