• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Christmas fixture against an out-of-form Koeman side, what could possibly go wrong.

20160314_191818.jpg
Anyway..

Wenger v Koeman, Played 11.
2 wins
5 draws
4 losses

(Everton unbeaten at home this season)

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Christmas fixture against an out-of-form Koeman side, what could possibly go wrong.

20160314_191818.jpg
Anyway..

2 wins
5 draws
4 losses

:confused: Oh not that ****ery of game. Tbf it was Boxing Day they seemed half cut.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

20160314_191818.jpg
Anyway..

2 wins
5 draws
4 losses

Had my brother, couple nephews and some other family members over for that game. Kicked them out during the game because I couldn't handle it anymore. If I remember correctly, we could have gone top again if we won that game. Now nobody wants to watch the games with me anymore.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

20160314_191818.jpg
Anyway..

2 wins
5 draws
4 losses

Nothing like a positive OP to get us all excited.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Momentum is on our side for sure.Everton were quite ****e for a long period now and it's probably right time to play against them.Still,they have some good players and can be tough opponent at times.Our record there is also very good.Think we only lost once in last 10 years or so.2-1 to Arsenal.

Last edited:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

20160314_191818.jpg
Anyway..

2 wins
5 draws
4 losses

they dont have bolasie, it was a big blow for them, on our current form we can and we should roll them over.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Change the ****ing poll.....

We'll win this. It'll be a real tough one though. Night game at Goodison but Koeman's under fire.

Wonder what rotation Arsène will use.

Was Ramsey just dropped today or was he injured?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is where we need to see us step it up. No point being on this run not losing to United etc only to come unstuck against Everton.

My blueprint to winning the title, don't lose against the top four and beat the rest. A win against Everton puts us well on course and in a great position on and off the pitch.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Il take 4 points from these 2 games, if we play to our ability we should get 6. Get through this then we have some favourable fixtures. Also we play better away from home so quietly confident!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom