• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

We have a bad record against Koeman.... Whatever I'm not bothered...

Everton strained every bit of desire with sweat and blood to beat us and I can't actually understand why. Credit to them and perhaps I'd have respect if they busted a gut like this all the time.... but they don't. Ever.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You are going to blame Cech?! Really?! :lol:
Do we not blame keepers when they're woefully out of position? That's not excusing the completely sh*t play of everyone not named Alexis and Coquelin mind you.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also clatt didn't give us a penalty at the end Alexis clearly brought down by the everton but who give f**k it's not against Arsenal at Emirates.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
gabriel had a good game, but he is too similar to koscienly, we need a 3 man midfield when he is selected paring with lolo.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The subs made no difference. If you slow down our attack by bringing on Giroud, it just gives the opposition the impetus to attack more. Lucas and Iwobi should have been the subs with Alexis still in the middle.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Feels like November just came a couple of weeks late.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In fairness he had two fantastic chances and failed to hit the target with both. For a man of his technical brilliance those finishes were pathetic. Couple that with the fact he is holding us over a barrel with his contract (and I'll not mention the other thing)

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear favourable comments in the coming days.
It will still be a overreaction I'm sure.

Aevi

Hale End FC
What ruins the game for me is that we should have had a pen at the end. Poor performance or not, fair is fair. Should have ended 2-2.

That was a **** performance from the team, especially from Özil. That was one of the worst, if not the worst, performance I've seen from him. He ****ed up two good chances, and did **** all the rest of the game. Alexis was our only worthwhile attacker today.

My only positive is Gabriel, he played well. Good to see our CB cover is pulling it's weight.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We always do this.Great form and good momentum and we lose like this.On the other hand Everton was so **** in last two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom