• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Arsenal VS Burnley I Sunday 14.15 BST I SS1

who will win

• Arsenal

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ggunner12345

We host Burnley on Sunday afternoon ,Burnley are 10th in the table so aren't battling relegation . The last time we played them we beat them 2-1 in the Fa cup a year ago.

Cech

Bellerin Kos Mustafi Monreal

Xhaka Ramsey

Iwobi Özil Sanchez

Giroud

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can't wait for those "I don't know how we're going to beat Burnley" posts like we saw in the Swansea thread. :drool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Burnley 7 - 1 Arsenal​

Andre Gray 4,13,20,77
Giroud 80​
Vokes 30, 60, 65

A lot of controversy as Giroud didn't sprint to the centre circle with the ball after scoring.

Alexis Sanchez was also sent off for disobedience. The Arsenal man refused to return to his half of the pitch after Burnley's 7th goal, instead choosing to squat on his haunches in the Burnley half. Speculation about his future at the club continues.

This marks the first time two strikers on the same team have both scored hat-tricks in 15373 years as well as the largest defeat of a PL club by a promoted side ever.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Used to like the ginger Mourinho until we played them a couple of years ago and they turned out to be another Stoke. Then last season in the cup when we played them at the Emirates and they never gave the ball back when we kicked it out for their injured player.

Dirty long ball ****s will no doubt turn up for the first time in an away game this season, can not be arsed.

Frustrating draw and an Alexis injury via a dirty tackle is my guess.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We will need to move the ball very quickly against them. They'll set up to defend deep just like West Brom did.

Iwobi is on good form currently which will hopefully help lead to a victory. We should aim to score early and draw them out.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Nothing else but a win will do here, given Burnley's record, our relatively poor home record shouldn't be that big a concern.

2-0 to the Arsenal.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hoping for a chance to go above Sp**s this weekend although I'd put my money on them to beat City.

Regardless we've reached that stage of the season where we have to look at ourselves and just keep trying to win because none of it is really in our hands now.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Walcott's injury seems to have slipped under the radar a bit, hasn't played since mid Decemeber.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Time to up our goals scored, it may be the difference between 4th & 5th come May. Arsenal to win 6-0 Alexis hat-rick, Iwobi brace of deflections, Giroud to score a back heal cartwheel.

Unfortunately I'll miss this as I'll be haggling in the souks of Marrakech.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I usually hope for a goal fest in these matches, often we draw, lose or scrape a win by some fluke. I'll be happy with three points and a reasonably convincing performance.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
They will park the bus just like in first match. Wenger will start the obvious.

Cech
Bellerin - Mustafi - Koscielny - Monreal
Xhaka
Ramsey - Özil
Iwobi - Giroud - Sanchez
It could be a frustrating afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom