• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Didn't we used to be quite good at Anfield with the banter era? If my memory serves me right.
Last few years we've been dreadful there, expecting more of the same on Saturday. No point having hope in this team in a big away game as the outcome is always the same. All of our midfield combinations are dreadful atm so no hope there either.

3-2 Liverpool. Should be a good game for the neutral!

Ewarwoowar

Apparently Jordan Henderson has broke a bone in his foot and is ruled out for 6/8 weeks. I don't rate Henderson in the slightest but he's an important player for Liverpool. He'll be a big miss.

Difficult to see a win for us here, Liverpool have been outstanding in all their big games this season, particularly at home. We need a big performance, one I'm not sure our boys are capable of.

Stick Xhaka in there, see how he does against the ultra-press. We didn't sign him for £35M to not make an impact on big games. We need players who can get control of the ball, Xhaka is our man.

Every source I look at says it's just a bruise, He is a workhorse for them, covers a lot of ground, on 'odd occurrence' puts in a deft cross/ball over or scores a screamer, He is no Gerrard though, that's for sure.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
It's sad that we aren't confident against this team...

C5sY5RnWgAAdw1G.png

I mean look at that defense. That keeper. That midfield. That striker. That sub bench ffs. There aren't many players there I'd even want in our team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yet that team (with Henderson instead of Can) thoroughly outplayed a Tottenham we struggle against.

say yes

forum master baiter

C5sY5RnWgAAdw1G.png

I mean look at that defense. That keeper. That midfield. That striker. That sub bench ffs. There aren't many players there I'd even want in our team.

Better front 6 than ours.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

C5sY5RnWgAAdw1G.png

Decent pace and movement though in that front three one of them is frighteningly quick . I still want the three points though .

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Not even being pessimistic but we'll probably lose this one.

They are the top 6's best big game performers and it's not harsh to say that we might be the worst. Hopefully we play well and don't let them steamroll us.

Yeah its one of those games you don't know what might happen. That's the beauty of it . Whoever is most up for it will take it .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You'll see!

You'll all see. I've seen enough signs for him, have to realise that he's always been partnered with guys who make him easier to press.

Hope so , that Elneny is pretty press proof though .

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Klopp is a good manager, and Coutinho, Mane, and Lallana are quite good tbf. The rest are on the level of the squaddies we have that many are complaining about though (ie Gabriel, Ramsey, Elneny...).

Firmino is better than most of Arsenal's players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom