• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Come on Alexis, time for a hat-trick.
images

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Only just caught the Leicester-Liverpool highlights. As predicted, Henderson proved a huge miss for them. Can is bang average, Gini is bang average, Lallana, is a moments man. Their defence had two midfielders in it :lol:.

There's no reason why we can't go to Anfield and get three points. Yes, Liverpool raise it in big games, but we have better players all over the pitch and a stronger bench to boot.

Come on boys, time to get a big away result at a difficult ground. Don't show them too much respect. Let's impose our game for once.

say yes

forum master baiter
Why do people keep on dissing Liverpool's CMs as if we're rolling up to Anfield with Vieira and Xavi in the middle? :lol:

Take the piss out of Wijnaldum, Lallana, Can etc all you want. At the end of the day we're going to be starting the game with Coquelin in midfield.

Last edited:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Why do people keep on dissing Liverpool's CMs as if we're rolling up to Anfield with Vieira and Xavi in the middle? :lol:

Take the piss out of Wijnaldum, Lallana, Can etc all you want. At the end of the day we're going to be starting the game with Coquelin in midfield.

True stuff, our midfield is garbage these days.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Is it time to try a romb?
With the current team, injuries and Özil's non defense, maybe its time, even though I highly doubt it

..........Alexis....Lucas

..................Özil

.......Elneny.......Oxlade
.................Xhaka

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is it time to try a romb?
With the current team, injuries and Özil's non defense, maybe its time, even though I highly doubt it

..........Alexis....Lucas

..................Özil

.......Elneny.......Oxlade
.................Xhaka

Elneny might find it hard to run in a protective boot :p

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
@Penn_ oh yeah Sorry, I just woke up and forgot bout it :)

Niles can do the trick also, Ramsey if back, even Coquelin, as it's a bit different role where his job would be (placed on the right side) to cover for Bellerin's constant overlaps

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gini and Lallana are good but missing Henderson means they miss someone who can control games in midfield, Can cannot replace him in the slightest.

Of course if we turn up with Coquelin-Ox for example as our pairing then we won't be able to control the midfield either, but hopefully Xhaka will start so we can gain the upper hand there.

Marmaduke

Even though we should have every reason to be optimistic about this one you just can't with Arsenal can you. Liverpool has in but quite a spiral but we do love giving other teams a boost when they need it.

That being said Klopp will surely keep to his guns and play all out, if we can beat their press and keep our defense steady (unlikely) I'd predict a win.

***On a side note, the Lobby is back?

Preacher

Always Crying
Mesut Özil faces a fight to be fit for Liverpool on Saturday as club doctors sent him home today because of illness.

Again. Too much bowling last night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom