• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ggunner12345

On Sunday we play City at the Etihad , we need to make some changes to the starting line-up, such as drop Walcott . I think this game is will be a draw. This will be our last game before I go on holiday someone else can make the thread for the following game. What's the latest on Ramsey is he injured? For this game the lineup

Cech

Bellerin-Gabriel-Koscielny-Gibbs

Coquelin-Xhaka

Sanchez-Özil-Iwobi

Giroud/Perez​

Aevi

Hale End FC
Who's Atom and Humber?
Untitled4-1-e1461945264675-610x356.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Martin Atkinson is the referee for this. Had a horrible game in the Sunderland-Arsenal fixture back in October.

Cech
Bellerin - Holding - Koscielny - Monreal
Xhaka - Coquelin - Özil
Walcott - Sanchez - Chamberlain

I agree with @say yes on playing Walcott in this game, but I think we should then consider trying something new winger duo, try out Perez-Ox or Iwobi-Ox on the wings. It could benefit all parties, Walcott included!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We all know what to expect from Pep.He won't deliver something new for this one.Our defence will be on test and if we let them to play their typical game,we can be in trouble.On the other had,i'm pretty sure that we''ll score some goal,they are **** in defence.

halfvolley

This week's been ruined by a horrific couple of days of football. Please don't ruin Christmas as well Arsenal.

The lads should be chomping at the bit to redeem themselves from yesterday.

I'm really in two minds about changing up the team. Happy to see Ox dropped for Iwobi, but I don't want to drop old Theodore. Got a feeling hell do well here. Özil needs to get his **** together, that's the most important thing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom