• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Good. We need to move on, or in more common terms: bounce back.

Must win game, absolutely monumental for our season. We cannot, I repeat, we cannot bottle it here. A draw is not enough. I hope Wenger knows that and the players know it too.

I'm going for a 0-1. 95th minute, Welbeck header from an offside position, assist from Özil after a dive that gave us the freekick.
So where are you ' injured'?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Alexis Welbeck Campbell

Not Campbell's biggest fan but can't see who else we have. Knowing Wenger Giroud will stay and Welbeck will be wide.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@Rosso @Juan Matas Beard will De Gea be out for Sunday ?

It's a positive that Rooney doesn't play. Despite him being cack this season, he's our kryptonite who always finds a goal v. us. Also hope that horse Jones does not play. Still have bad memories of him stuck like a glue to Özil in Moyesiah season.

Edit:
The list of sidelined players for United includes:
De Gea
Darmian
Rooney
Januzaj
Jones
Young
Schweinsteiger
Shaw
Valencia
Rojo

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Cech
Bellerin Per Kos Monreal
Coquelin Ramsey
Ox Özil Alexis
Welbeck

We need Alexis to kick into gear, we can only do that if we give him games. He's still a very important player, how frustrating it might be to see him play now. No way Campbell or Ramsey should start over him on the wing.

I just want to see Welbeck up front.

Wilshere's Right

I expect Giroud to start:

Cech
Bellerin, Kos, Gabriel, Monreal
Coq Ramsey
Welbeck Özil Sanchez
Giroud

Bench: Elneny, Ox, Theo, Chambers, Gibbs, Iwobi

We need to batter them.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Dodgy run of form, not scored it 5/10 last matches. Only won 4/10 last away games, Giroud not scored in about 8 games. Alexis not scored or assisted in 5.

I wouldn't say it is burn out, looks more like confidence issues. The team have had so many missed sitters and such it has no doubt seeped in to their mind set.

Seem to step it up in bigger games, the Barca performance was fine and they shouldn't be down about it.

Last edited:

nmn

Cech
Bellerin Per Kos Monreal
Coquelin Ramsey
Ox Özil Alexis
Welbeck
You would start Ox ahead of Campbell? After the horror of a season he's having? He'll probably won't be fit until then anyway.
Campbell keeps getting ignored despite being consistently effective when he plays. and why? because he's not as "talented" as the other players. BS.

indy23

I know we are gunning for the league but Theo doesn't deserve game time. It maybe my blindness but i wanna see either A trio of welbeck-sanchez and joel or welbeck sanchez and iwobi (i know hes young). Right now giroud needs a rest and needs to feel some pressure imo he shouldn't see the pitch at all sunday and get his chance vs Swansea. Theo needs to be the back up striker option for this one and joel needs to play with our talented players. Wenger said we were bad technically against barca, well joel and iwobi have more technical ability in 1 foot than walcott has in both. People ober hype the speed but when thats cut off hes pretty much nothing. The build up to our our attack is brutal and believe joel or iwobi may help Özil alot more in trying to kick start the team. I have seen glimpses of ramsey and Özil finding Datguy and do believe if we want to win the league he has to get it going and give us atleast 8 or 9 goals

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
You would start Ox ahead of Campbell? After the horror of a season he's having? He'll probably won't be fit until then anyway.
Campbell keeps getting ignored despite being consistently effective when he plays. and why? because he's not as "talented" as the other players. BS.

Yeah, I don't think Ox has been great at all, but when it comes to the choice of Theo / Ox / Campbell it's the Ox for me. For the simple reason that they're all not good enough, but he looks like the one who could explode.

The same reason I keep playing Alexis despite the horror shows he put up lately.

Edit: When Cazorla returns I might just stick Ramsey there again, it's that bad..

indy23

Yeah, I don't think Ox has been great at all, but when it comes to the choice of Theo / Ox / Campbell it's the Ox for me. For the simple reason that they're all not good enough, but he looks like the one who could explode.

The same reason I keep playing Alexis despite the horror shows he put up lately.

Edit: When Cazorla returns I might just stick Ramsey there again, it's that bad..

People underestimate Joel, dont understand how in gods good earth flamini has more games and appearances than him. I know its different position's but damn.

We need someone who can pass well and play the 1 - 2s with Özil. Walcott out of form on the right and Ox looks like he glt hurt.

Only wanna play ramsey on right when we want to play defence first and look to counter teams. I however will only accept this if flamini isnt the guy taking that cm.spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom