• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester city vs Arsenal - 08/05/2016 17:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

City are such a **** club. Just seeing that pic of the empty stands makes me angry. Their nothing club is only still in this division because some disgusting state backed **** decided to make it so and now they're apparently better than this.

The whole club and its fans are absolute ****

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
City are such a **** club. Just seeing that pic of the empty stands makes me angry. Their nothing club is only still in this division because some disgusting state backed **** decided to make it so and now they're apparently better than this.

I have complete faith that our stadium will be at least 75% full next week after the final whistle despite everyone being so divided. Some people only appreciate the glory of winning and the fancy names.

And despite our differences with Wenger, on his last day that stadium will be full. I can say that with confidence.

The difference between us and City is exactly that, they've had success overnight, we've struggled, had terrible lows, watched seasons collapse with an injury or a young prospect suffer with a shattered leg. We've had the worst night in Paris. We've watched team after team humiliate us with huge scorelines. We've watched Birmingham pounce on a mistake in the last minutes. Watched our best players leave us. That's the sort of stuff that creates a strong fanbase and strengthens your love for a club.

City just can't replicate that with money. Love went into this club. They'll never have that.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I dont't know what match Nial Quinn was watching if he thought both teams played very well. It was very lack lustured performance by us, no surprise Ramsey and Bellerin were very poor as usual. The one positive was how well Jack played.

Last edited:

General

Established Member
People are still peddling this fallacy of CL football allowing us to attract players. Where were the signings last summer. Regardless of what we do this summer, we are already a window behind.

kopzilla

Always Negative

Another reason to call them Emptyhad ....:lol:

Reactions: BBF

kopzilla

Always Negative
I have complete faith that our stadium will be at least 75% full next week after the final whistle despite everyone being so divided. Some people only appreciate the glory of winning and the fancy names.

And despite our differences with Wenger, on his last day that stadium will be full. I can say that with confidence.

The difference between us and City is exactly that, they've had success overnight, we've struggled, had terrible lows, watched seasons collapse with an injury or a young prospect suffer with a shattered leg. We've had the worst night in Paris. We've watched team after team humiliate us with huge scorelines. We've watched Birmingham pounce on a mistake in the last minutes. Watched our best players leave us. That's the sort of stuff that creates a strong fanbase and strengthens your love for a club.

City just can't replicate that with money. Love went into this club. They'll never have that.

Well said...its time that we all unite..however going by the previous matches I don't think many fans will turn up for the match at all...

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People are still peddling this fallacy of CL football allowing us to attract players. Where were the signings last summer. Regardless of what we do this summer, we are already a window behind.

Well, it would attract players if we actually went for them. Don't think either Özil or Alexis would have joined without it.

General

Established Member
Well, it would attract players if we actually went for them. Don't think either Özil or Alexis would have joined without it.
It would help but I think the club and manager's ambition are bigger factors. City, Liverpool and Chelsea are still going to attract big players irrespective of CL football. Apart from the financial rewards I don't think CL football has helped improve us a football team and the benefit is overplayed when evaluating the issues at this club. It has become a distraction and a convenient compensation for our lack of progress and real success. We've signed Özil and Sanchez and gone backwards.

General

Established Member
Clichy really is brainless player at times. That header really should've gone in. Can't forget what this clown did at Birmingham in 2008, Mike Dean's incompetence notwithstanding. It seems he's always hearing voices in his head.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Clichy really is brainless player at times. That header really should've gone in. Can't forget what this clown did at Birmingham in 2008, Mike Dean's incompetence notwithstanding. It seems he's always hearing voices in his head.
Went from being my favourite player until that pathetic moment in 2008 to one of my most hated for his useless last 3 years with us.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I dont't know what match Nial Quinn was watching if he thought both teams played very well. It was very lack lustured performance by us, no surprise Ramsey and Bellerin were very poor as usual. The one positive was how well Jack played.

Um what? The best RB in the league this season and you are saying he was poor 'as usual'! Where does that come from. He hasn't been great in recent weeks but the boy has just had two stellar seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom