• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Middlesbrough vs Arsenal | 17th April at 20:00 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
_91895824_arsenal-v-middlesbrough.jpg

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
We're going to win this by scruff of our necks. Boro are f*cking sh*t at the moment and we have a knack of f*cking up against f*cking sh*t opponents but losing against Boro is bordering f*cking impossible at the moment even if we score two f*cking own goals.

I hate f*cking Boro with a f*cking fiery passion. Everytime I hear their f*cking name, I can't forget the f*cking savage memories of Abel Xavier, Mendieta, Pogatetz and f*cking Franck Quedrue playing us off the park ala f*cking Man Utd in Fergie days. And don't make me start on f*cking Mark Schwarzer. F*cking f*cker suddenly becomes Buffon and Casillas rolled into one whenever he plays us at that f*cking Riverside sh*thole. The best part? F*cking Shteve Mclaren was their f*cking gaffer. F*ck the f*ck off!

Nevertheless, come on you Gooners! Mind your language lads and please be civilised.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Live in Boro now and in the past I would have tried hard to get a ticket. This season though I really CBA

Deathstroke

The Terminator
We're going to win this by scruff of our necks. Boro are f*cking sh*t at the moment and we have a knack of f*cking up against f*cking sh*t opponents but losing against Boro is bordering f*cking impossible at the moment even if we score two f*cking own goals.

I hate f*cking Boro with a f*cking fiery passion. Everytime I hear their f*cking name, I can't forget the f*cking savage memories of Abel Xavier, Mendieta, Pogatetz and f*cking Franck Quedrue playing us off the park ala f*cking Man Utd in Fergie days. And don't make me start on f*cking Mark Schwarzer. F*cking f*cker suddenly becomes Buffon and Casillas rolled into one whenever he plays us at that f*cking Riverside sh*thole. The best part? F*cking Shteve Mclaren was their f*cking gaffer. F*ck the f*ck off!

Nevertheless, come on you Gooners! Mind your language lads and please be civilised.

Tell us how you really feel.jpg

Deathstroke

The Terminator

a) Ballerina/Nacho Man get roasted by brainless pace merchant.
b) Charity FC ensure average Joe up front gets 15 minutes of fame.
c) Opposition centre-back out-jumps penalty box statues to head in.
d) All of the above.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible

a) Ballerina/Nacho Man get roasted by brainless pace merchant.
b) Charity FC ensure average Joe up front gets 15 minutes of fame.
c) Opposition centre-back out-jumps penalty box statues to head in.
d) All of the above.

D for me.

I can see Adama Traore destroying our fullbacks, Rudy Gestede tripling his goal tally for Middlesbrough and Gibson adding one from a corner.

mm76

Yer Da
3-0 Negredo hat-trick

still don't know how he ended up at Boro - one minute he's looking like a cloned Aguero banging them in at Citeh, next he's in a relegation side

that should be a warning to some of the players in our side - well, it would be under any other manager anyway...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watch us let Negredo score a hattrick. let's get real Boro are f**king awful boring team they 2nd worst team in PL after Sunderland. if we don't win here our club need to go home and cancel the remaining games.

Oh and forget watch us make Adama Traore look like Neymar just like we did at Emirates.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Their defence is better than ours:lol:

Main question - will we concede another goal straight after opponents goal kick ?
they have good defense you right but they are so clueless going forward only 22 goals this season.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Only thing I'm sure about is that 22 men will walk onto a football pitch and manage to move the ball around somehow, none with much skill, one set of eleven with more commitment than the other eleven. After that, who knows what will happen.

I was certain we'd have a goal fest when they came to us after watching them against Watford the week before, they were woeful, but no, we couldn't even score against them. Top 4 has gone, so it doesn't really matter, in fact, like a few others, I don't want to be in the Europa league. We might do better with just domestic trophies to concentrate on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom