• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Sunderland - Arsenal - 24/04/16, 14:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmn

Referee:

Mike-Dean-%C3%81rbitro-Premier-League-169.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
oh my god not mike dean.

It's tough game Sunderland fighting for their lives to stay in EPL while our lads their minds already in holidays and euros.

Cech
Bellerin Mertesacker Kosh Monreal
Elneny Rmasey
Campbell Özil Alexis
Welbeck

Need to give Iwobi bit of break here he not used to play 3 games in week and didn't like his performance yesterday so Campbell should start here.

i think this game gonna end with 1-1 draw but I HOPE WE WIN :D

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cech
- Bellerin - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Monreal
- - - - - - - - - - - Ramsey - Elneny
- Alexis - - - - - - - - - - - Özil - - - - - - - - - Wilshere
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Welbeck

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Going to be very tricky this. Sunderland came and nullified us at home last season in this exact same position. This time it's at their ground, with them fighting for their lives once more.

Won't be straight forward at all and I would not be surprised one bit if we dropped points. We can't keep any sort of momentum going this season. Look what happened when we beat Everton and Watford, back to square one again. Hopefully the boys actually turn up not expecting to just stroll through the game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We should be good enough to not be shxtting bricks just because Mike Dean is ref, it's Sunderland ffs. This just shows the mentality that Wenger has spread throughout the club.

Reminds me of the 'a point at Stoke is excellent in the middle of a title race' nonsense. It's Sunderland ffs, sad thing is I'm sure they fancy themselves for this one.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
-----------------------Cech
Bellerin-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Monreal
-----------------Elneny-Ramsey
Alexis-----------------Özil---------Iwobi
----------------------Welbeck

Subs: Ospina, Gabriel, Chambers, Wilshere, Coquelin, Walcott, Giroud

BobP

Memri Fan
I'm split, it's Fat Sam and we all know Wenger's dubious record against him at times through his career, whilst on the other hand top 4 is sort of under threat, once CL football is under threat, thats when things pick up.

Prawn Sandwich

Was hoping to get to this but a few reasons mean, unfortunately it never materialised. :(

Welbeck up top, Iwobi and revitalised/shop-window Sanchez wide and Özil in his role. Should have enough.

Look out for: El Nenny passing and passing and passing!

alboots101

Established Member
image.jpeg

That big headed c**t Allardyce has had a hoodoo over Arsène in the past, we should win this but I've said this plenty of times this season only to have it shoved up my a*se.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I wonder if Walcott may get a chance up front? He gave Giroud what seemed like a final chance yesterday so I wonder if he'll do the same on Sunday?

Besides that, there's no point changing too much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom