• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Sunderland vs Arsenal | 29/10/16 | 12:30 K/O (GMT) | Sky Sports 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I know you shouldn't judge people by what they look like but I just hate him. He's got to be one of the chaviest gits in history. How a multimillionaire can look like he's going to steal every piece of silver in your house so he can melt it down and make dental implants is absolutely beyond me.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Missed the game due to standardized test don't even think i managed to raise my score... The jist of it is we were meh until the penalty and then we took of?

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Missed the game due to standardized test don't even think i managed to raise my score... The jist of it is we were meh until the penalty and then we took of?
We were very decent in the first half, Özil had a couple of presentable chances. But we really turned on the screw after conceding. It's like the team took it as an affront to be behind to a team like Sunderland.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

No, we were all over them, scored first but weren't clinical. Atkinson went blind for a second, then got his sight back in time to spot a Sunderland penalty. Giroud came on and then we tore them apart.

That's about it.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
No, we were all over them, scored first but weren't clinical. Atkinson went blind for a second, then got his sight back in time to spot a Sunderland penalty. Giroud came on and then we tore them apart.

That's about it.

No, we were asleep. We were too relaxed and didn't take the opposition seriously. We were on cruise control. The team actually started performing when Sunderland equalized.

Don't let the scoreline deceive, we were poor and lethargic for 60 minutes. Probably the worst performance of the season, and we're very lucky it was against Sunderland. Better teams would have ripped us apart.

Arsenio Venger

No, we were asleep. We were too relaxed and didn't take the opposition seriously. We were on cruise control. The team actually started performing when Sunderland equalized.

Don't let the scoreline deceive, we were poor and lethargic for 60 minutes. Probably the worst performance of the season, and we're very lucky it was against Sunderland. Better teams would have ripped us apart.

Just because we didn't finish our chances doesn't mean we were lazy

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

That version is a very harsh appraisal of the game in my opinion. We were far from lazy and made chances that weren't finished off.

What we see is often what we look for.

RUS arsenal

Established Member

We were certainly complacent after our 1st goal until the penalty. I actually think we miss easy chances like that because the players lose their sharpness during the match once they go into cruise control mode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom