• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Swansea City (H) v Arsenal (A) | 14/1/17 15:00 GMT

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It has been fun talking about contracts and narrow shoulders for the past days, forgetting about the spectacular disaster that was Bournemouth away. But it is time to get back to business after this rather short winter 'break' and we start at Swansea away this Saturday afternoon.

1. Arsenal.jpg

The opponent Swansea
Swansea has been a thorn in Arsenal's side since their promotion to the premier league back in 2011. Out of eleven Premier League meetings with Swansea we've lost five and drawn one. Two of those losses came at the Liberty Stadium where Swansea will host the match on Saturday. Now, the past is the past and Swansea's current form is dreadful. With 15 points out of the first half of the season and 4 losses in the last five games, Swansea are one of the favorites for relegation this season. With that being said, they just appointed new manager Paul Clement, and we all know about the new manager effect. Just kidding, they lost their first game under Clement in the FA cup against Hull City, the only worse team in the league.

Arsenal
Our boys find themselves at the start of a three game spell before the end of January that must all be won, if we want to have any chance at a serious title race. However spectacular the comeback was at Bournemouth, we lost two points we couldn't afford to lose. We need better away at Swansea this Saturday, and I'm confident that we will do better. Olivier Giroud is in a rich vein of form, Alexis will be rested and fired up to go and Mesut will hopefully also be back. Hopefully this will be the start of something special.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Giroud
Alexis Özil Perez
Ramsey Xhaka
Monreal Koscielny Mustafi Bellerin
Cech
Gotta be honest, I'd rather Alexis back at CF and Iwobi at LW but Giroud probably won't be dropped in current form.

I'll go 3-1 win.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Traditional Arsenal bogey ground, new manager, bought a new winger from the Dutch league who can't do much else than run.

Yup, definite loss.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Traditional Arsenal bogey ground, new manager, bought a new winger from the Dutch league who can't do much else than run.

Yup, definite loss.
Can you believe these guys bought Narsingh? What do they smoke there in Swansea?

nicky47

Established Member
Don't let me down now Arsenal, I've had enough stick in the past from my Swansea mates. We need to start well for a change and get back on track! And with tough fixtures for some of our rival teams, we need to take advantage of that.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Swansea were quite **** this season.Americans ruined this team.Still have bad memories from that lost in 2012 when they just came up in the league.Apart from that result,we did pretty good at Liberty.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Jury is probably going to claim leadership of that club. He roames this site searching for any sign of over-positivity and immediately shuts it down.

Our trusty hype hater.
:lol::lol: Yeah only with positive hype though.

Negative hype . . . . @Jury fans the flames and then throws in a grenade in for good measure :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom