EPL Week 34 cont'd; midweek drama.

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Rimaal, Apr 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

Just throw another £200m at it next year chaps, you might strike lucky.

2. TriniGunner

TriniGunner Well-Known Member

Just won a $1500 bet. I said the game was going to end 0-0 simply because Mourinho is so predictable in these games away from home.

3. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

So glad I don't have to watch Jose every week.

4. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

We can beat this United, you know. If we use the right tactics, we can beat them because they're quite **** without Ibra.

celestis likes this.
  5. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I just don't understand why Jose spend 200M every summer and end up playing like Burnley away from home.

6. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

To be fair its vital point for United giving them +1 on both us & Liverpool if respective games in hand won.

Rocky and Rimaal like this.
  7. AVENTUS

AVENTUS Well-Known Member

How much did you put on.

I've not bet since I made the tragic mistake of putting £500 on Lucas Perez to score at any time against that sh!tty non league we were playing on the FA Cup.

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  8. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

This is genuinely going to be called a "masterclass", nah, making the game as dull as possible and putting all your players behind the ball isn't a ****ing masterclass any ****ing coach can do that, most coaches tend to at least try and play some football.

CaseUteinberger and Makingtrax like this.
  9. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Stuck in the friend zone

He did that against Liverpool 3 years ago and won 2-0,we all remember that match.Probably some other managers try something similar and it didn't work.I'm not his fan,but that defensive football is sometimes quite underrated.

10. Tir Na Nog

Crazy how LVG would have been criticised beyond belief for a similar type of performance, completely different standards for Mourinho, where 0-0 draws is better than a 3-2 win.

Trilly likes this.
  11. Tir Na Nog

If Gerrard doesn't slip that game ends 0-0. They got incredibly lucky, then Liverpool committed too much and were punished on the counter attack for 2-0.

"Underrated"? What do you mean? It gets these types of results and occasionally some victories but it's horrendous to watch and it's cowardly.

12. Tir Na Nog

Mourinho is the best brainwasher I've ever seen.

celestis, stnrlgc and Makingtrax like this.
  13. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

Watched a sheep cross a field today. More exciting than that match.

celestis and Tir Na Nog like this.
  14. Rimaal

Kompany is such a gent. I do love him as a player and a man.

15. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Stuck in the friend zone

I don't see problem with that.Liverpool won 11 games in a row and they had big chance to win title.Mourinho put a lot of players from bench and he knew that in offence he can't compete with Liverpool.

Underrated because some people say that every team can defend and play like that.Teams need to be focused for 90 minutes and to be mentally ready for that type of game.Ofc,it's boring for fans,but which manager ****ing cares about that ?

16. Rimaal

Didn't take long for the word "masterclass" to show up in the press.

@Tir Na Nog

ETA:

Telegraph deleted and changed the word to "masterplan"

:lol::lol:

Screen shot

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 12.16.42 AM.jpg

17. Tir Na Nog

The biggest club in England getting a 0-0 draw is now a "masterclass", do me a ****ing favour. They're still 5th as well for ****s sake :lol:

SuperGoon and Makingtrax like this.
  18. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

If Jose doesn't win anything big next season I'm not sure this Tony Pulis type football is going to cut it with Utd fans.

19. Lazaq

Lazaq New Member

Haven't posted on here for years, but my ******* god that was an awful game.

GoonerJeeves likes this.
  20. Rimaal

Mourinho just used the word "unbeatable".