• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL Week 34 cont'd; midweek drama.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Can't wait for the Premier League to tell us 900 billion people around the world tuned in to that master class

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

City are poverty, fancy even we'd have created ONE chance tonight.

Bald, ginger ****s.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
De Gea had no big saves it was an easy night for him. Shame our midfield wasn't functioning, the people who criticise Pogba so much will have realised what he brings to our team.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

De Gea had no big saves it was an easy night for him. Shame our midfield wasn't functioning, the people who criticise Pogba so much will have realised what he brings to our team.

Pogba's been United's best player for the past 3 months tbf.

How Soon Is Now

What an awful game.... This borefest put me to sleep twice.
Embarrassing display by both teams. I was not expecting better
from a Mou coached one but Pep seems to have been hit by a similar virus as well.

Which is so bizarre given Pep's team has all its strength in attack. If you go through and list the standout stars in the City team, you basically name their attackers. The inability to make chances count seems so against the logic given the talent they have.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Mourinho boring the entire world tonight. I can pictures kids in Africa and Asia switching off the tv after 30 minutes.
Their game plan was clearly to sit back and hope to nick a goal at one point. It was to be either 0-0 or 0-1. Made for a very boring game for sure. I don't understand why Mourinho doesn't get more grief here in England for his defensive football philosophy. It is just dreadful. United yesterday wasn't different to West Brom to be honest. Tracksuit Tony and Mourinho are of the same ilk.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
United yesterday wasn't different to West Brom to be honest. Tracksuit Tony and Mourinho are of the same ilk.
Except tracksuit Tony has only a £70m side and is only 3 places behind Mourinho with his £626m side.

Either the tracksuit is magic or Pullis is a lot better manager.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I can't believe we are below United in the table. Shambolic doesn't even do this season justice.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Tir Na Nog liked this but remember when he paraded around with a Mourinho avatar saying he would be a great replacement?

Yeah what a mug :lol:

giphy.gif

OG J0E

Not just this season.
What was the last great Premier League season?
13/14 was pretty good, missed out on the league as our squad wasn't good enough and took some heavy away beatings but got a lot of points playing good football, won the cup and got to enjoy Liverpool slipping up.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom