• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL Week 34 cont'd; midweek drama.

Southampton should be tested for steroids they are dominating Chelsea!!! You would NEVER see us doing this against chelsea wth!!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Fabregas just passed Lampard for all-time EPL assists apparently. Second only to Giggs now.

He's an unbelievable player. Criminally underused, deserves to be the key man somewhere. It's annoying that he wanted to come back here, but we have options for days at CM. For the money it cost it didn't make much sense.

If Mesut was to depart (God forbid), bringing Cesc back would soften the blow massively.

N

NotAUserName

He's an unbelievable player. Criminally underused, deserves to be the key man somewhere. It's annoying that he wanted to come back here, but we have options for days at CM. For the money it cost it didn't make much sense.

If Mesut was to depart (God forbid), bringing Cesc back would soften the blow massively.
Ew ew ew...

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ew ew ew...

That was me at first. Somewhere deep down you'd enjoy Cesc coming back here.

Cesc-Fabregas-Arsenal-Milan.jpg

5497926898_61358d3e2b_b.jpg

article-0-043FAD6F0000044D-392_634x435.jpg

Cesc+Fabregas+Arsenal+v+Chelsea+Premier+League+4yrSNXWlYhFl.jpg

Plutarch

Relieved that Chelsea won. The terrible prospect of Sp**s winning the league has receded a little.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Welcome to my club. Taken a lot of **** over the years but having finally elite poster backing me to some extent means a lot!
I've been riding the Cesc train with you son. In the next carriage with the whisky and Flake. They said Cesc was finished years ago... They wished that was the case. Yes, we obviously should have took the chance to take him home.

Top Bottom