• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL Week 35; The NLD is all we care about.

Red&Dreadjm

Sometimes I feel this Arsenal bunch aren't up for a tough game, like West Brom away.

You have to dig deep in such games, if our cute stuff doesn't come off, we buckle.
I agree but I still reckon they'll be up for the fight tomorrow. Whether that'll be good enough or not, I don't know.

A great example of us buckling yet again to sustained physical pressure was the Everton game - that's when I started to have serious doubts about "zee famed mental toughness" of this squad. They cannot manage a physical game away from the comfy confines of the Emirates much at all.

Gegen Pressing

Like back in January we were second in the league could have gone top of the league by winning the Chelsea game. We lost and after that we started collapsing. Nearly men? It surely looks like it.

Sometimes I feel this Arsenal bunch aren't up for a tough game, like West Brom away.

You have to dig deep in such games, if our cute stuff doesn't come off, we buckle.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Credit to Newcastle and Benitez..back to the PL ..after just 1 season!

I thought they would go down the Blackburn way.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Dunno how you've come to that conclusion, G. We've only had 10 years of soft performances.
Up until recently Wenger had no money and had to put out a team of misfits, that goes some way to explain the last 10 years. Even then, those misfits got top 4.

OG J0E

West Brom are proper ****, scored 3 goals in their last 5 home games and all against us. Clearly we brought that game upon ourselves but still.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea needs to win today, one of two tricky games they have left.. If they win today, the league is all but secured and hopefully we can help them out later..

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Come on, Clement! Take points off Mourinho. God knows Swansea needs it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom