• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL Week 35; The NLD is all we care about.

junglist57

Established Member
Fergie never left, he's just on the other end of those officals headsets I guess. Shocking refereeing. United being handed 3 points here?

Deathstroke

The Terminator
"46 min PENALTY TO UNITED!

Brilliant from Lingard, who slots a lovely pass into the box for Rashford; he nicks the ball away from Fabianski and collapses. There’s no contact, none whatsoever, but after a while the ref points to the spot. What on earth was he contemplating?"

"Mr. Riley, sir, should I-"
"They've paid up. For f*ck's sake, man, do it!"

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
My pundits, including Souness, say it's an obvious dive.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
"46 min PENALTY TO UNITED!

Brilliant from Lingard, who slots a lovely pass into the box for Rashford; he nicks the ball away from Fabianski and collapses. There’s no contact, none whatsoever, but after a while the ref points to the spot. What on earth was he contemplating?"

"Mr. Riley, sir, should I-"
"They've paid up. For f*cks's sake, man, do it!"
Video replay will help

Deathstroke

The Terminator
3500.jpg

"Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford goes down after tripping over a blade of grass." (The Guardian) :rolleyes:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's why I'll never rate Alli and Rashford they amazing talented but need to stop these shocking dive use your ability instead

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea and Everton both going 3-4-3 if Chelsea did win today they got the title in thier hands even if Sp**s won today against us

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
That's why I'll never rate Alli and Rashford they amazing talented but need to stop these shocking dive use your ability instead

Seriously?! Everybody dives. If they see an advantage they will make use of it.

ETA:

That's why we have refs.

Top Bottom