• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | West Ham United vs Arsenal | 3th December at 17:30 (GMT) BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think he'll stay in th team now . . . until Welbeck returns. Then Wenger has a dilemma with Giroud, Perez and Welbeck fit.

MagicalRozza

When everything clicks we are one of the most entertaining teams in the world to watch. The technical quality of our players is just amazing. We needed that convincing victory. However let's not forget one thing - the Hammers put up no fight at all, so let's not get carried away. They were never able to compete with us on the ability level so thay had to make that up in fight. This was gone this time, hence the result. What worries me is that Theo is going back to his old useless self.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
When everything clicks we are one of the most entertaining teams in the world to watch. The technical quality of our players is just amazing. We needed that convincing victory. However let's not forget one thing - the Hammers put up no fight at all, so let's not get carried away. They were never able to compete with us on the ability level so thay had to make that up in fight. This was gone this time, hence the result. What worries me is that Theo is going back to his old useless self.
Staying true to himself maybe? 4 great weeks and then dog ****e for 4 years?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I thought Gabriel did well, considering he is not a natural RB, and considering he had Payet to contend with.

Gabriel was good but let's not forget that Payet had a pisspoor performance. Wouldn't be surprised if December marks his last month with West Ham, could see teams like PSG or Inter/Milan make a move on him

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just watched the highlights. Its funny how a 1-5 away win could have been so different if West Ham had scored to make it 1-1. We took ages to get our 2nd and once again looked to be struggling to score.

Hopefully the 2nd half will become more like our norm, we were so much better and very clinical. Ox had a great game, one of the best I've seen from him and I hope he gets a decent run now. We have to assume he's over his injuries and let him play as much as our other key players. It wasnt just his goal, his general play was very good and his pass for Alexis last goal was time perfectly. A split second later and Alexis would have been off-side.

We are now the 2nd top scorers in the PL, hopefully the team build on it and start to take their chances more often and demolish teams when we get the chance.

Sir Bump

Unhealthy obsession with Aaron Ramsey
To score 5 was great, but.....

They really gave in after the 2nd, made it much easier for us.
I'm holding my excitement for the time being.

If we're going to keep Alexis up top, we really need another attacker/wide player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom