• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: West Ham vs. Arsenal - Saturday April 9, 2016 - 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
dvpsGM7xKkEeIrhLqt5gisLfzLsnkQJFY31Tg9UstSE72FAVR3Lno4urTMajdMnalxRyNXjs-AwsRFVpn__ujPd9rWue6F2YZfMMa3qeG4eGLM99jm05x2Wi68LJdnolwmQXeCr3
West Ham vs Arsenal
ofci09L7XjcwOtTo3Q5q6Cc5r4blSLOLek7YmOC-6MN0t4WnpzprBjgIvQ_SLNfuI8Uv_x6hrppVLa345wpLQc3irLplumyp-OhtzBK_2NCtUtM973PC7l_sKKvtc5yhRgJ7qPOW

This is one of our tougher remaining games; Bilic has found a good system for the team and Payet is a true gem of a player. They beat us at home back in August after a shambolic performance from our part, but hopefully the team will build on good performances vs Everton and Watford. This should be a great game, they aren't too far behind us after all.

Previous game
http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2015/08/09/arsenal-vs-west-ham-united-highlights-full-match/

Recent Form
Arsenal
Hull City 0-4 Arsenal- Win
Arsenal 1-2 Watford- Loss
Barcelona 3-1 Arsenal- Loss
Everton 0-2 Arsenal- Win
Arsenal 4-0 Watford- Win

West Ham
West Ham 1-0 Tottenham-
Win
Everton 2-3 West Ham- Win
Manchester Utd 1-1 West Ham- Draw
Chelsea 2-2 West Ham- Draw
West Ham 2-2 Crystal Palace- Draw

Predicted Lineup
As much as I would like to play Campbell (alternating him and Iwobi at LW), can the latter really be dropped after his last two games? Doubt Wenger will do that, so same team as the past two weeks with Cech instead of Ospina.

Cech
Bellerin-Gabriel-Kosc-Nacho
Elneny-Coquelin
Alexis-Özil-Iwobi
Welbeck

Predicted Score
I feel like we could pull out a win, especially with Kouyate out because of a red card. No excuses now, I'm going with a 1-3 win.

Maxim

Kouyate being suspended is a massive boon for us.

However they'll probably appeal and win since it was never a red card.

dysphoria

Established Member
Stop payet, stop west ham. The lad's in immense form, would've loved him here, even for a season or two, especially considering his penchant to score from free kicks.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They have quite good players and in form too like Payet and Lanzini. i think this gonna be tough game if we gonna win it will be so close. if we win this the CL place "trophy" is done and dusted. Only change from the line up i can see in next week game is Cech in place of Ospina.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we can pull this one out of the back the run in gets a little easier until Man C. Think you've called it right @Aevius except not sure he'll play Cech. Wenger's getting quite a lot of stick for bringing players back too early. Also, Ospina's played very well recently, be difficult to drop him at the first opportunity.
Payet's the key here, wish he'd had a red card.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We should buy Payet.

Wenger will rightly keep faith with Ospina. Hard game to predict this. Both teams so unpredictable.

dysphoria

Established Member
We should buy Payet.

Wenger will rightly keep faith with Ospina. Hard game to predict this. Both teams so unpredictable.

Don't think wenger will go for him considering he's as old as cazorla, would've been the perfect replacement for him though.

Realist

I think we will draw, as West Ham are in decent form and they have a good team. I think this will be one of two games we will drop points in (possibly West Brom).

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I might be wrong,but I think we've won all of our early BT Sport games this season. Let's hope we win this and Sp**s and Leicester get a dose of the jitters. Just don't let Payet get a free kick in our half.

WhatAFC

Don't think wenger will go for him considering he's as old as cazorla, would've been the perfect replacement for him though.
Payet has only just turned 29, Caz turns 32 this year...

He's a quality player, but I'm not sure where he would play given he floats between alexis & Özil's position. Not to mention they turned down a £34m+ offer from China for him apparently.

With kouyate's red likely to be rescinded its going to be a very tough game. Lanzini is just as important to them as payet but is often over looked.

We'll need an early goal as teams set up completely different when we score early.

Can see a tight game but a 1-2 win.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I might be wrong,but I think we've won all of our early BT Sport games this season. Let's hope we win this and Sp**s and Leicester get a dose of the jitters. Just don't let Payet get a free kick in our half.

Sp**s and Chelsea away were BT games I think.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We should buy Payet.

No way. Ospina, for as much as I love him, does not marshal our defense better than Cech and doesn't have that extra magnifique quality that can save us points. Cech every day of the week. No excuse to bench Cech if he's 100% fit, Wenger has to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom