• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Erik Pulgar

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Reading about Erick Pulgar sounds perfect to play in a three with Lucas & Xhaka or a two with Lucas.

Same agent as Alexis as well.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Seems to be spreading a bit in Italy.

Looks to have aspects of Xhakas game + mobility.

Firetruck

If we move Elneny (for similar price) and get him in we'd have a chance to see if he can be a more mobile Xhaka or if he comes up short. At 12 mil we should be able to turn a small profit on him even if he doesn't become a starter. Worth a punt.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If we move Elneny (for similar price) and get him in we'd have a chance to see if he can be a more mobile Xhaka or if he comes up short. At 12 mil we should be able to turn a small profit on him even if he doesn't become a starter. Worth a punt.

Arsenal don't do profit

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Thought we wanted a b-2-b? Seems a bit much to effectively have four deep-lying midfielders.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
I’m currently in Peru, solely for AM scouting purposes, and have been following Copa America whilst out here.

Watched Pulgar closely as Chile were beaten convincingly by Peru today. He had a reasonable game in an otherwise poor team performance. He sits in front of the back four collecting the ball off the centre backs, he doesn’t shy away from the ball and has a good range of passing, is strong in the tackle and has a good size to him.

I think he would be good if we were going to a 4-3-3 and wanted a Matic style player alongside Torreira. Stylistically that’s who he is probably closest to.

I doubt this has legs to it but he is definitely an interesting player to add to the midfield if we are shifting Elneny.

Top Bottom