Erling Braut Haaland

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Gunn3rs4urus, Sep 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

Must be on a holiday.

American_Gooner likes this.
  2. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Everton. Can’t help themselves.

Guarantee we make a profit on him if they’re interested.

Troopz, krackpot, Artisan and 2 others like this.
  3. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

:lol:

Iwobi Lacazette Walcott

Might well be the worst front three of all time in the PL.

4. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Wasn’t that our line up for six months?

5. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

Don't think we ever saw it. Walcott was reduced to EL, and maybe Iwobi too? 3 at the back with a front 3 of Alexis, Laca and Özil in the PL.

Rex Banter likes this.
  6. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

Who's that wee fella at 16th in the list of all-time goal-scorers for the Arsenal? Wait! It couldn't be......

7. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid A drama queen, hates most of our players.

Have seen it worse tbh...

Auba - Laca - Pepe.

Yuck.

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  8. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid A drama queen, hates most of our players.

We need to sign this kid. We are losing Auba in January or next summer. The fans wont be happy.

9. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

I saw him a couple of times at Bryne, it is a bit over an hour from where I live. Already then you could see that he had that special mix of physical size and pace. Most players will have one or the other.

In Norway he has an excellent reputation for professionalism and confidence without arrogance. It is early days, but I think he will have a very good career. I just hope his advisors dont send him to Italy. He is made for the Premier League, but it might be too early.

10. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Definitely joining Ole at Utd I think. They need a striker and have the money to pay big for a kid.

Not sure any other club in Europe will pay 80-100M for a kid like this.

11. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Ffs, his movement looks so broken and you feel like he's got zero technique with his size, but then he just does it all.

12. Afro Mugo

Afro Mugo Active Member

He de
    He definitely won't cost that much for the fact he plays in a really inferior league . Same way Tierney was much cheaper. Probably at most he'll be at the 40-50 range . I think the most expensive departure from Salzburg has been Haidara to Leipzig at less than 20m .
    His dad played for Leeds and Keane kinda destroyed his career and the boy is a Leeds fan . Maybe just maybe if Arsenal and United both present offers we stand a chance .

13. Dregen57

Dregen57 Well-Known Member

His father played for City and hate Manchester united so I hope he advise his son to never play for Manchester United. Also Alfie(father) is an Arsenal fan but money talks you never know.

14. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

What i heard is that he's going to cost 30m due to a clause. It's probably just a matter of convincing him and his father

15. Dregen57

Dregen57 Well-Known Member

16. Troopz

Troopz Well-Known Member

It’s a bit pointless in signing him if we fail to address other areas of our squad. We’ve become a conveyer belt for top strikers, RVP to Auba and then Haaland which our board are hoping will bail them out rather than build a well balanced squad.

I’d prioritise moving to a team in the CL if I was in his situation. It’s looking very likely that both us and Utd will only be able to offer him Europa League next season.

17. Troopz

Troopz Well-Known Member

A shiny new striker just to appease the fans. We’ve all seen this before.

18. ChefMan21

ChefMan21 Well-Known Member

I'm not against quality and talent, but can't we fix our central defence and midfield first? I don't feel we have a top player - akin to when we signed Bergkamp - in any of these positions to build our team around.

19. kraphtous

kraphtous Unai Enemy

Incredible technique for a big guy, if the €30m release clause is true, we should do everything to get him.

al-Ustaadh and Dregen57 like this.
  20. Tosker

Tosker Hates Foreigners

kids young enough to be influenced by their fathers might still be attracted to us due to our reputation - it isn't going to last much longer though as our glorious past fades into oblivion, so best make the most of it while we can

#254 and al-Ustaadh like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.