• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

Topside

Have to give young players a pathway to the 1st team, old saying good enough, old enough.

Nwaneri can certainly and should get some mins off the bench next season and lets take it from there.

Good young players today seem to embrace the challenge don't seem phased at all. He's a talent, no doubt.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If he's not challenged by U21 football but Arteta can't see him getting at least decent minutes next season he should be going out on loan.

There's no point him being here for 5 minutes cameos a couple of times a month. That's not how you develop.

He should be playing significant minutes somewhere next season, doesn't matter if it's Championship as long as it's the right manager with the right philosophy for him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If he's not challenged by U21 football but Arteta can't see him getting at least decent minutes next season he should be going out on loan.

There's no point him being here for 5 minutes cameos a couple of times a month. That's not how you develop.

He should be playing significant minutes somewhere next season, doesn't matter if it's Championship as long as it's the right manager with the right philosophy for him.
I think meaner treatment will determined Obi and max future. These wonder kids will have offers and if you can convince them and more importantly their parents no academy player has come through under Arteta and the future is brighter somewhere else. They will be tempted.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Won their first game vs France 4-0, but got beat by Portugal next game 4-1.
Was watching while I got a trim. He was OK in patches but never really managed to influence the game much. He was involved in the one goal they scored though. Mikey Moore looks really impressive aswell, shame he plays for Sp**s but he'll probably make it there if they bother to play him.

To me, Nwaneri mostly looks like he's having to play a gear down for these youth games and tournaments at the moment. When he's on the ball, he looks a cut above, and he does work hard out of possession too. But I always feel like there's a lot more, and not in a Miguel Azeez way, but in a "This level is already too easy" way.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Was watching while I got a trim. He was OK in patches but never really managed to influence the game much. He was involved in the one goal they scored though. Mikey Moore looks really impressive aswell, shame he plays for Sp**s but he'll probably make it there if they bother to play him.

To me, Nwaneri mostly looks like he's having to play a gear down for these youth games and tournaments at the moment. When he's on the ball, he looks a cut above, and he does work hard out of possession too. But I always feel like there's a lot more, and not in a Miguel Azeez way, but in a "This level is already too easy" way.

Not gonna lie the visual of you sitting at the barber getting a trim while watching u-21 footy on your phone is ****ing funny :lol: I admire the dedication.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
My barber's a Gooner aswell so he watches it with me :lol:. I put him onto all the new players.

Nwaneri bosses the game, completely captivating your barber resulting in you coming out looking like this

360_F_131412727_pj1a9dmnbvMGL6FkxmGGdXPfG9vfLRe1.jpg

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

Tbh Nwaneri kinda gives me Özil vibes at times. Obviously he works much harder off the ball defensively than Özil did but sometimes it feels like he is just coasting out there. Lewis Skelly is the one that actually plays more like Wilshere used to with that gung ho style.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Nwaneri looks like he just scored recently. 3-1, Spain just got someone sent off too.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, June 17

Arsenal will demand £20m to sell Jakub Kiwior - a fee Juventus cannot afford [Daily Mirror]

Arsenal will attempt to sign Napoli striker Victor Osimhen in the coming days, but for an amount less than his release clause [RaiSport]

Arsenal only value Osimhen at €75, half his release clause [Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli]

Latest posts

Top Bottom