• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
It will undoubtedly be difficult for him to get playing time. If I were Arteta, I would rotate him with Saka next season. I think it's asking too much of a 17-year-old to come into the midfield in a elite team like Arsenal. Do as Pep did with Foden and Wenger did with many young midfielders, let them get playing time as wingers before letting them play in midfield imo.
Nwaneri is intelligent enough to adapt to playing in midfield even for this current team. There are not 5 players on this current team who have better technique and composure. I would say only Partey, Ødegaard, Zinchenko and Saka have an edge on him technically in the current team. But 17 year old Nwaneri is definitely more gifted than 17 year old Saka was on the ball.

Geofranco

I have compared him to Wilshere, Joe Cole and even Rooney, but the more I watch him, the more he reminds me of Özil. He has Özil and RVP in his technique. Still think his vision and passing are a bit underrated. You can just see that he can develop into any type of player he wants to be. Scary thing is he'll get stronger, more explosive and even sharper on and off the ball.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I have compared him to Wilshere, Joe Cole and even Rooney, but the more I watch him, the more he reminds me of Özil. He has Özil and RVP in his technique. Still think his vision and passing are a bit underrated. You can just see that he can develop into any type of player he wants to be. Scary thing is he'll get stronger, more explosive and even sharper on and off the ball.
I’d say he is very similar to Musiala in terms of current players who are playing.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They will move vieira on in the summer. Probably esr as well if they find a buyer
Arsenal currently looks like having these for three positions:

Ødegaard, Rice, new DMF/CMF, Partey, Jorginho, Vieira, ESR. Plus Havertz.

That's 8 players. Partey, Vieira and ESR are injury-prone, so that basically makes it 6,5 players to depend on. Havertz plays more as a CF though, so it makes it 6 players. And Jorginho can't play a lot, or even full games.

Nwaneri could also begin his 1st team experience as a winger as that's a bit easier position to start with, in men's games. And later when his body grows and he gets used to top football, switch to the midfield.

Will be interesting to see if someone leaves, but I certainly think it's not many. Doubt Arteta will give up on ESR and Vieira yet, and sell them for peanuts.

Geofranco

That's 8 players. Partey, Vieira and ESR are injury-prone, so that basically makes it 6,5 players to depend on. Havertz plays more as a CF though, so it makes it 6 players. Jorginho can't play a lot, or even full games.

Nwaneri could also begin his 1st team experience as a winger as that's a bit easier position to start with, in men's games. And later when his body grows and he gets used to top football, switch to the midfield.

Will be interesting to see if someone leaves, but I certainly think it's not many. Doubt Arteta will give up on ESR and Vieira yet, and sell them for peanuts.
I think we should play him in midfield from the get go. He is not really a winger even though he can do a job there. He never looks as involved when he plays on the wing for England youth sides even though he still scores at a good rate for them. He just feels like that type of player that needs the ball to feet as much as possible playing on the half turn.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think we should play him in midfield from the get go. He is not really a winger even though he can do a job there. He never looks as involved when he plays on the wing for England youth sides even though he still scores at a good rate for them. He just feels like that type of player that needs the ball to feet as much as possible playing on the half turn.
Sure, it's just an idea, because midfield is a lot more difficult position for a youngster to master. That's why most of youngsters will shine as wingers, but recently it has changed a bit with the super talents we see. So it's possible for Nwaneri too.

Arteta has played even Vieira as RW, so he might do it.

He still can't play a lot in his first season for a title challenging Arsenal team, and his body has to get used to it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That's 8 players. Partey, Vieira and ESR are injury-prone, so that basically makes it 6,5 players to depend on. Havertz plays more as a CF though, so it makes it 6 players. And Jorginho can't play a lot, or even full games.

Arteta has already given up on them. Look how many minutes they have gotten this season. They not even viable option from the bench. That’s a manager who don’t rate those players

Latest posts

Top Bottom