• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

Halend

I'm in two minds how youth football works.

On one had you don't want to hold kids hostage and them not being able move if the situation is bad but then again spending a decade developing a player only for them to walk out at the first opportunity if someone throws a ton of money at them.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
That's probably the most interesting comp I've heard for Nwaneri so far!

I really enjoyed how easily he dealt with the physical challenges over the course of the mid-season break.
Kid is very strong for a 15 year old. He just has that robust body. He looks sturdy with good balance and body control. Some of his little slick touches and willingness to try to make things happen reminded me of young Joe Cole, they even have similar body type. I think it's a more intriguing comp than my Nelson and Wilshere comp lol.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
They can try. Honestly I don't see him going there. Nor Lewis-Skelly who's also been linked. I think the experience we've offered them and the pathway potentially available to both players already (u21 regulars, first team fringes) should be enough to sway them. Chelsea can offer them money hut so can we. Can they offer them a proper pathway? Hutchinson is in the same place he was last season and still hasn't played competitively and he's 19 now. They signed one of the best talents in England (Carney Chukwuemeka) and done virtually nothing with him.

Arteta can be too overprotective of the less experienced players at times but he's shown he's willing to play them when the chips are down, especially if they're as talented as Nwaneri and Lewis-Skelly. Can start putting Cozier-Duberry into that convo too. They're in the best place to progress so I don't expect them to leave.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Also him and Luke Harris are basically same player. Chelsea seem to think the more rated kids they get in the more likely they will have the next big shot. I can’t believe they gave Carney 100k as 18 year old from Villa

Latest posts

Top Bottom