• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He is conning our football club baby, sending us down the depths for his greed and his selfishness. Okay!

No seriously tho why won’t he sign

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Once again, can't blame a 16 year old for this decision. It's clearly his parents and agent that are pushing for the move. Who knows what has been offered as compensation. At the end it's a business and they gotta think about what's best for them.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I'm sure I'll struggle racking my brain over who he is when we randomly play Leyton Orient in the League Cup five years from now.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
It’s a shame but it is what it is. We have other great youngsters in the academy who will get their chance soon

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is 16 years old. This is sign of how crazy the game has become. Eve kids get hyped and followed before they do something

We had way better 16 year olds who didn’t do much later on. This kid is not wilshere or pennant as 16 year old. The club gave him minutes to get compensation if he leaves. Not because he deserved it in anyway

TornadoTed

Established Member
The days have gone where the young players cleaned the senior players boots and picked up rubbish from the stands after match day that's for sure!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The days have gone where the young players cleaned the senior players boots and picked up rubbish from the stands after match day that's for sure!
Thank god for that. I wouldn’t clean another man’s boots as a way to humble me

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lol how can you leave the club with the youngest squad in the PL? There is literally no place better for him to succeed.

Ciscoo

His parents are getting terrible advice. He has the talent to potentially make it anywhere but we have the clearest first team pathway. Extremely short sighted to chase money at this stage, which is peanuts compared to a first team salary.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Let’s see what he does tomorrow against Man City u18. Think they will get schooled

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not because he is going. But I never saw this generational talent people kept talking about. He is a good talent, but I just don’t see this woow factor. It all stems from getting couple of minutes as business decision rather than a 15 year old being so good he gets minutes for first team

Latest posts+

Top Bottom