• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

bergholt

There must be something to it. Why play him today? Political or not it seems very random.

It wouldn't make much sense to have him on the bench if all the first team squad were fit (god forbid).

And in this one, we were 3-0 up, with only 8 more PL games before the WC and 3 of them are Sp**s, Liverpool, Chelsea. If we want to give him a run out to show good faith I understand why it would be this game.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Apparently Ethan is being a coached by xhaka. Is xhaka taking coaching badges?

Was coached by Xhaka according to an article.

At this point we just gotta accept that Xhaka would prob retire here and become the manager. Arteta had no experience and they hired him, so anything is possible.

So besides having fantastic performances this season, Xhaka is now also coaching our generational talents like Nwaneri !!?

In @2Smokeyy's speak, A-M better be ready for this :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He was so young they didn't even allow him change in the dressing room.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Really nice to see how the best talents are shown a path to the team. Club getting rid of Hutchinson with his wage demands, and Salah-Eddine, only for even younger talents to emerge and get chances.

Even Marquinhos is only 6 months older than Hutchinson, and looks like he has great mentality and maturity, talent and even physicality.

There is some good planning going on, Per Mertesacker, what a man.

drippin

Results are much better than they were with the washed up squad we've had for years, so i'll take it as a positive
A young team is very exciting because there always the likelihood that the players will get better. With players like Elneny (who has been a fine servant) you just hope their prime will be solid without mistakes.

drippin

Actually not "just" coached. It's beginning to sound like he was specifically mentored by Xhaka

Xhaka's boys taking over Arsenal. @2Smokeyy
Xhaka teaching the magic of how be a master #10 to the young gun. You love to see it.

yoda-much-to-learn.gif

drippin

Full credit to Granit - the leader, role model and family man.

CjVNindW0AAZFb-

Never underestimate the character ID of a mother.
Guy has never lost his house keys ffs! Can you be more solid than that? Well you can if you're Granit Xhaka. My Captain.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
With all this talk of Xhaka the mentor, I’ll bet he glassed Ramsdale in the tunnel for pushing the kid out to the fans like his own:lol:
Seriously though, we have to be heading into this break with optimism after watching a 15 year old get a few minutes in a 3-0 beating of a team that hasn’t lost at home in months. Happy for young Nwaneri and the club.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom