• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't know if anyone bought this up but Ethan was born in March 2007

Sp**s last trophy was in Feb 2007

😭
2008 tbf

But still, they haven’t won a trophy since he probably learned how to speak

Haphazard

2008 tbf

But still, they haven’t won a trophy since he probably learned how to speak
Ah yeah

but still I get the expectations for us as a bigger club are higher hence we caught more flak during our barren years but the media and their fans make it seem like they are going to win the title every season when they haven't won anything for 14 years , yet not a peep from anyone.

Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

These guys look like they're at least 29 years old already. They're ready. Ramsdale looks like he is 70 years old though.

I somehow have huge hopes for Marquinhos too. He seems way too mature beoynd his years. Looks like he has it, just like Martinelli did, and I'm talking having it mentally.

But he has it physically too, and also likely technically.

62595619-0-image-a-4_1663621213230.jpg

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
The one tipped to surpass Jack Wilshere :lol: :lol:

Who hasn't surpassed him at this point

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Best of luck to the kid sounds promising but it's so hard to be sure someone so young will be the real deal.
Let's just keep all our fingers crossed 🤞
It will certainly be interesting to watch his development
Tbh don't like excessive hype & extra pressure placed on young players personally.

It wasn't long ago some people on here wanted Azeez replacing Xhaka in the 1st team after a 20 min cameo🤔

So I'm holding my judgement on a schoolboy who was on the pitch for 2 mins.

I do totally understand though that the internet needs shiny new things to get excited about😁.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nwaneri can sign his first contract only in half a year when he is over 16 years old?

Going to be interesting to see if they play him more before that, in UEL for example. I think they kinda have to now, or he "has called the bluff". Let's hope there are some possibility with big leads in games where he could come in.

Imagine if he performs well if given a chance, he might surpass Nelson. That would be weird. As a winger it's easier to give chances to young players, without so difficult position to handle, midfield might be more risky.

Would be nice to have a super young well performing talent at Arsenal. It has happened recently at top teams.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nwaneri can sign his first contract only in half a year when he is over 16 years old?

Going to be interesting to see if they play him more before that, in UEL for example. I think they kinda have to now, or he "has called the bluff". Let's hope there are some possibility with big leads in games where he could come in.

Imagine if he performs well if given a chance, he might surpass Nelson. That would be weird. As a winger it's easier to give chances to young players, without so difficult position to handle, midfield might be more risky.

Would be nice to have a super young well performing talent at Arsenal. It has happened recently at top teams.
Yeah the more I think of it the weirder this situation is. Obviously he is talented, but he has hardly played for the U21. Is he so talented that he showed enough to be around first team. When guys like Rooney and Milner made their debuts at 16, they stayed around the first team and getting minutes, mainly as subs. But they kept making the first team squads. Will this kid be around first team? If not then it’s pointless. I assume he is ahead of all the u21 squad right now?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah the more I think of it the weirder this situation is. Obviously he is talented, but he has hardly played for the U21. Is he so talented that he showed enough to be around first team. When guys like Rooney and Milner made their debuts at 16, they stayed around the first team and getting minutes, mainly as subs. But they kept making the first team squads. Will this kid be around first team? If not then it’s pointless. I assume he is ahead of all the u21 squad right now?

Its not pointless, theres a lot more too it than just giving him a run out. There was talk of interest from multiple other clubs looking to take him away.

Arteta giving him a first team appearance has given him more value, if Nwaneri does sign for another club then they will have to pay a compensation fee larger than it would have been, Arsenal can argue now that he was a first team player with a path to starting.

I have no idea what that figure would now be but it may be high enough to even cool interest from other clubs.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

As much as the hype seems unbearable right now, I'm 100% unsurprised right now. @Hunta and I had convos about Nwaneri and how far he could go this season alone and I remember him being quite confident about something like this happening.
How likely is he to stay?

Latest posts

Top Bottom