• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

say yes

forum master baiter
Anyone else think Arteta bringing this guy on in injury time was a subtle way of our manager telling him he doesn't rate him and will need to move elsewhere to get regular football?

We all know Arteta never gives youth a chance. And it'll be difficult for this guy to break through with players like Saka, ESR, Nketiah and Martinelli ahead of him.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Not surprised that he was given his debut this early. At the start of the season, one of my mates who supports City had already heard of him and asked me for my thoughts. The hype is real and I'm sure a ton of clubs are already at it with his agent. As Mutable said, this was political.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

5 sub rule already showing the 'Arteta hates kids' crew to be full of it.
Arteta was kinda forced into this by all accounts as we don’t want to lose him. But I still think his treatment of Omari last season was just weird

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I read on the caf, if he plays then compo goes out the window? Is that true or not?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I read on the caf, if he plays then compo goes out the window? Is that true or not?
That can’t be right. Pretty sure even Danny Ings going to Liverpool in his early 20’s resulted in Burnley getting a fee.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Not surprised that he was given his debut this early. At the start of the season, one of my mates who supports City had already heard of him and asked me for my thoughts. The hype is real and I'm sure a ton of clubs are already at it with his agent. As Mutable said, this was political.
You’d only bother being political if you thought the player was good tho. He can go where he likes and we have to convince him to stay, no different to any other player.

The only thing that’s strange is that he’s so ridiculously young

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

That can’t be right. Pretty sure even Danny Ings going to Liverpool in his early 20’s resulted in Burnley getting a fee.
There must be something to it. Why play him today? Political or not it seems very random.

Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Arguable. Has a bigger, stronger frame. Cozier-Duberry is very effective though.
Sounds like there are three great very young players for similar positions now. It's no surprise they were willing to let Hutchinson go, with his likely demands for wages and game-time. Plus Marquinhos of course.

What is the contract situation with these players? How does it work? Are you hopeful they stay?

Like ESR and Saka, I'm personally very hopeful he will sign a contract, because he has been at Arsenal since 9 years old. There is a path for young players, Arteta has shown it already. Good stuff.

Symbia

We have to give it to Telegraph UK.
They are known for giving resounding lectures.
Glad to be in time for their special lectures on African native name pronunciations.
Kudos to the best Sports pundit on earth!
IMG_20220918_191129.jpg

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This is one of my biggest fears. Having too many quality youngsters come at once means someone has to miss out. I was sad to see Hutchinson go but I think these sort of things are bound to happen. Let’s hope Nwaneri and Cozier-Durberry stay.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom