• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

27:12
1:19:07
1:31:10
1:33:44
1:40:35
Not a flashy player. Seems pretty efficient with his touches, very shifty. Once again, his movement and link up are always impressive. Honestly something about his style reminds me a bit of Reiss Nelson around that age. Nelson had a bit more flair and explosiveness, but was not as smooth as Nwaneri, Nelson always moved a bit robotic like Cristiano. Also some of Nwaneri's touches give me RVP vibes too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Okay, we'll see. I think his father would have got him joined Liverpool as a 9-year old if that matters so much.

Of course possible that he goes to Liverpool, because they have so old squad mostly. But they also have Elliot, Carvalho and Jones who are all 19-21 year old CMF/AMF's.

There's also 4 positions in Arteta's tactic where Nwaneri can play. And Arsenal has proven a great path for young players to the first team.
Maybe Liverpool weren’t interested at 9, or more likely, the family wanted to stay local - London to Liverpool is a massive culture shock. Now the boy can move up north on his own.

Sad if he leaves, especially after Huntchinson.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Maybe Liverpool weren’t interested at 9, or more likely, the family wanted to stay local - London to Liverpool is a massive culture shock. Now the boy can move up north on his own.

Sad if he leaves, especially after Huntchinson.
It's possible, but like I explained, there doesn't seem to be much benefit in regards getting to first team at Liverpool.

So why change the environment for a young player, just to join his father's favourite team? He would have to leave all his friends, family etc. behind.

That tribunal stuff from Liverpool sources can also be just to force Arsenal to make a better path for him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just to be clear lads, I’m not saying he’s definitely leaving, just that the stuff that was on Twitter seemed ominous. If all these top clubs are in his ear and his dad is a Liverpool fan - a club who’ve got previous for snapping up the likes of Elliott and Carvalho, it’s worrying.

We’ve got the best forward and midfield talent in the country coming through at the same time in Nwaneri and MLS, if we can keep hold of them it’ll be unbelievable.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just to be clear lads, I’m not saying he’s definitely leaving, just that the stuff that was on Twitter seemed ominous. If all these top clubs are in his ear and his dad is a Liverpool fan - a club who’ve got previous for snapping up the likes of Elliott and Carvalho, it’s worrying.

We’ve got the best forward and midfield talent in the country coming through at the same time in Nwaneri and MLS, if we can keep hold of them it’ll be unbelievable.
Like I said, them having Elliot, Carvalho and Jones for CMF/AMF, all 19-21 years old talents, makes it more likely that Nwaneri doesn't go there. The path doesn't seem that much better because of them.

Of course Arsenal has Ødegaard, Vieira and Patino who are also young. But at Arsenal at least there are two more of attacking midfields in the tactic.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

MLS?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If all these top clubs are in his ear and his dad is a Liverpool fan - a club who’ve got previous for snapping up the likes of Elliott and Carvalho, it’s worrying.
They poached Sterling from QPR at the same age as Ethan as well.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
They poached Sterling from QPR at the same age as Ethan as well.
They did that same to Fulham for Harvey Elliot and to a lesser extent Fabio Carvalho.

Hope we tell them to **** off and produce their own youth talent instead of trying to poach others.

Reactions: A_G

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We need to break the bank to keep this lad.

Would take him signing his scholarship here over us getting my man Mud in January.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
We need to break the bank to keep this lad.

Would take him signing his scholarship here over us getting my man Mud in January.
Heard the second goal he scored was really impressive. Lewis Skelly also won the penalty for the first goal.

Top Bottom