• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I must be one of the few who think the kid is overrated. I’m sure he is very talented, but people talk like he is generational talent. Our u21 and u18 are very average for their age group

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I must be one of the few who think the kid is overrated. I’m sure he is very talented, but people talk like he is generational talent. Our u21 and u18 are very average for their age group
He is very talented, but he has not thoroughly dominated the U18 and has yet to score for U21. But he just turned 16 today, has a lot time to impress. Skelly has looked more impressive for the U21 team every time I have seen both of them play at that level. He has everything to become a great player though. Power, good balance & body control, agility, probably the cleanest technique I have seen from an academy prospect in a long time. Both in terms of first touch, weight of pass and ball striking.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is very talented, but he has not thoroughly dominated the U18 and has yet to score for U21. But he just turned 16 today, has a lot time to impress. Skelly has looked more impressive for the U21 team every time I have seen both of them play at that level. He has everything to become a great player though. Power, good balance & body control, agility, probably the cleanest technique I have seen from an academy prospect in a long time. Both in terms of first touch, weight of pass and ball striking.
But it’s also signs of the times that due to social media players get hyped way too much way too early. Mudryk is perfect example. Players get hyped based on attributes rather than actual work they have shown. Skelly for me has looked more impressive as well

Geofranco

But it’s also signs of the times that due to social media players get hyped way too much way too early. Mudryk is perfect example. Players get hyped based on attributes rather than actual work they have shown. Skelly for me has looked more impressive as well
Mudryk is 22 though. Plus his touch was always a concern to me. Looks pretty sloppy. I have been impressed with Nwaneri every time I have seen him with the first team. He looked legit against Juventus. Physically and technically held his own at 15, that's special. Skelly looks like he could be a generational physical specimen. Apart from height, he has everything else. Strength, power, agility and explosiveness in spades.

Let's play Aubamawang

Very true.

Though at least Anelka won 2 English Doubles, a Champions League and a Euros...Harry will be switching sports soon to try and get his hands on some silverware.

Hang on...

harry-kane-has-gone-to-extreme-lengths-to-finally-win.jpg
Only a perennial loser can truly appreciate a natural winner like Brady.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Mudryk is 22 though. Plus his touch was always a concern to me. Looks pretty sloppy. I have been impressed with Nwaneri every time I have seen him with the first team. He looked legit against Juventus. Physically and technically held his own at 15, that's special. Skelly looks like he could be a generational physical specimen. Apart from height, he has everything else. Strength, power, agility and explosiveness in spades.
If he is as legit as you say his stats at u18 should be better

Buhry

Established Member

If this guy looks at how many young players actually get a chance for us in the first team if they have talent and then decides he's better off at somewhere at chelsea anyway then he probably isn't very smart and won't make it anyway.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He has not played consistently with that group. Nketiah had a great record at U18 and I never rated his technique. Football is not all about stats.
Nketiah still reached pl level and has broken England u21 record. He has done well for himself. There is no guarantee any of these kids will even become pl level players

Geofranco

Nketiah still reached pl level and has broken England u21 record. He has done well for himself. There is no guarantee any of these kids will even become pl level players
That's true. I just never rated Nketiah's technique or athleticism. Still don't rate his technique, he got stronger and quicker, but still not agile enough and his technique is not Arsenal first team standard imo

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I mean, it's something, I guess.
I'm over it already to be honest, if he goes he goes. Maybe I'd feel bad if the first team sucked but we're actually kinda good now so eh.

We're lucky that we have a fairly decent sized group of very talented individual players so we can eat this loss. Lewis-Skelly is the one I was slightly worried about and he was always likelier to stay. Nwaneri is a top, top talent for his age but we'll get over him.

I would not be surprised if Osman Kamara is the one that makes it and this kid fades away
Interesting you mentioned Kamara as he's definitely been the surprise package this year so far a la Cozier-Duberry.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If this guy looks at how many young players actually get a chance for us

Very, very few of our youth players ever get the chance at senior level. I can understand if he want to leave. Players like Saka, ESR and Nketiah was already established at senior level when the current management arrived.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Very, very few of our youth players ever get the chance at senior level. I can understand if he want to leave. Players like Saka, ESR and Nketiah was already established at senior level when the current management arrived.
I would respect any kid who goes to smaller club thinking it’s easier to breakthrough. Kid is linked with city and Chelsea. No way is it easier to breakthrough those clubs than Arsenal

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Not if where they choose to leave for is Chelsea ffs

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Well we have the youngest team in the league out of all the 'big' clubs so I would say he has more chance here than at most?
You say very few of our youth players ever get a chance at senior level?

You can say the same about every prem club.

Simple Fact is most are nowhere near good enough for the prem.

It's a numbers game.

You have to be pretty much beyond elite talent to play regularly in the prem at 16/17 Cesc & possibly Wilshere are the only 2
I can think of from our academy & tbf we stole Cesc from Spain.

Top Bottom