• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro 2004: Group C Matches.

sanyasi

DOls said:
USArsenal said:
no way... not for a 89th minute equalizer.... they could never have scripted that.... BUT, once they scored, the game was over... no one even went near the ball after that.. LOL

Yes, that was the funniest moment of the tournament for me.
They didn't care to play ball any longer ;D

if you were 2-2, and on either side, knew that you had qualified, would you even risk sending a player forward, and getting hit on a break and chucked out?
i would rather much sit back and play out the remaining couple of minutes...

himanshu

both the teams celebrated together after the match!!haha even though the might have not really wanted a 2-2 draw it was probably at the back of their minds!

Olofski

PolishGooner said:
But he is right, both countries should be banned

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Why am I not surprised that you´re from Poland? Poland is blaming Sweden for missing the EURO since we lost against Latvia in the last game.

I didn´t know that Italy and Poland had such similiar mentality, maybe the pope is rubbing of on the Italians, good stuff!!!

Olofski

himanshu said:
both the teams celebrated together after the match!!haha even though the might have not really wanted a 2-2 draw it was probably at the back of their minds!

Freddie yesterday said that he smiled when he heard that Italy had won 2-1, I guess he won´t be moving to Italy then...

PolishGooner

No, I dont think we dont play at Euro because of Sweden. We played **** as always, that`s why we didnt qualify. I supported Czech and Sweden at Euro 2004 but everyone watched that match and only stupid would believe it was fair play.

Olofski

PolishGooner said:
No, I dont think we dont play at Euro because of Sweden. We played s**t as always, that`s why we didnt qualify. I supported Czech and Sweden at Euro 2004 but everyone watched that match and only stupid would believe it was fair play.

Can you give me some examples of the game being fixed?

Gurgen

Established Member
Oh I don't know... which one do you want, the defense turning away from Tomasson when he scored his second or the goalkeeper practically handing the ball to Sweden? My grandma would've caught that ball.

Olofski

Tomassons goal was a deflection, there´s no way anyone could have anticipated the ball to end up there, not even your grandma!!!

Goalkeepers **** up, just look at the Arsenal keepers, and sometimes they **** up in important matches, just look at David Seaman against Brazil.

And IF the game was fixed, why the hell did Denmark continue to play good football and creating good chances, saved only by a good Swedish keeper, when leading 2-1? Can You please explain that, cause it makes no sense if the game was fixed?!?!

The game was not fixed but it´s good fun reading Italian and some other conspiracy-peoples opinions about it...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
enough of the feckin' italian conspiracy theory crap here.. the match wasnt fixed.. the 2 teams that went thru DESERVED to go thru... Italy, the whining bastards, did NOT.. they played some of the most DOUR football i have ever seen.... absolutely HORRIBLE... im glad they are out

VCC

Anyone who thinks that game was fixed is crazy. Sorensen made several fine saves. Both teams played great attacking football.

Biggus

Established Member
enough of the feckin' italian conspiracy theory crap here.. the match wasnt fixed.. the 2 teams that went thru DESERVED to go thru... Italy, the whining bastards, did NOT.. they played some of the most DOUR football i have ever seen.... absolutely HORRIBLE... im glad they are out

Amen....The fact that the Italians claim conspiracy tells us more about their state of mind than about reality.

Just because Serie A is one of the most corrupt competitions in existence they think others must be similar

I really wish Italians (and there are a lot in Melbourne) would stop talking about this as it only perpetuates the sterotype that they are all Mafiosa :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom