Euro 2024 Final: Spain v England

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

England look a lot better than in the group stages. Still, you'd think Spain has the advantage here. Strangely enough, I'm looking forward to this, even though I think International football is a bit of a joke.

But let me never hear any English pundit moan about any decision after that pelanty and after the Sterling dive.....

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lamine Yamal hype into overdrive.

The real starboy about to step up and show him levels.

giphy.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You really are a history aficionado eh
I think it was a complete shocking dive. I'm not Danish, and as a Norwegian, there is probably not a single nation, bar the Swedes, that I could hold a grudge against more than the Danes.

Sterling dived, it is as simple as that. Don't ever try this thing that "the English don't dive"

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hate both of these teams.

Whoever wins I lose.

Not if Morata bags in the final and this happens:

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Morata has now agreed to join Milan. The deal is expected to advance once Euro 2024 is over, at which point he will inform Atleti of his intention to head to the San Siro.

Or Atleti might do all they can to keep him 😭

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Kane’s had several world class seasons across multiple tournaments and won zilch. Imagine if Kane wins on Sunday despite playing the worse football of his career. All that “player x is better than player y because he won more trophies” dumb logic goes out the window.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
2-1 Spain. England won’t be able to handle their midfield and see enough of the ball

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Spain probably deserve for the teams they have played and how they have generally played.

But feel this is England's trophy at this point.

Hopefully there's no ref controversy please.

Nunowoolmez

Chairman of the Eduardo Hagn Appreciation Society
Spain probably deserve for the teams they have played and how they have generally played.

But feel this is England's trophy at this point.

Hopefully there's no ref controversy please.
Spain will go in as favourites & rightly so, but it's not as if they blew France away. It was 2-1 & France were poor in the main.

It's in Englands favour going in as underdogs & they are peaking at the right time, & think this will be a lot closer than many people think.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Spain are favourites on form, probably been the best side in the tournament overall so far.

I feel like England are peaking at the right time though and someone has stood up and delivered whenever they've been in trouble.

I'm biased but I think it might be written in the stars that England win this one tbh.

Nunowoolmez

Chairman of the Eduardo Hagn Appreciation Society
Spain are favourites on form, probably been the best side in the tournament overall so far.

I feel like England are peaking at the right time though and someone has stood up and delivered whenever they've been in trouble.

I'm biased but I think it might be written in the stars that England win this one tbh.
You, me & millions of others, brother. 🙏🏼

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom