• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2016/17

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I fabricated a Sp**s fan to deal with my deep issues and rage. I'm an utter deviant and a forum fascist. I invest in a football club and players who have nothing to do with me in an act of cowardly delusion. I pretend that the results of the club are important, so that I can compensate for my lack of achievements and ambitions toward anything worthwhile. I try to mitigate my pain by pretending that all other people have to be like me, have to support a football team and have ridiculously biased and entitled opinions on football like I do. Any rational discussion without bias constitutes a crime that I seek to stamp out with my pathetic attempts at forum bullying. I construct these imaginary conflicts to try to homogenise the forum. I seek to make every other forum user resemble me because I fear anything unfamiliar. In doing so I hope to feel better about myself and numb my self-loathing.

Glad to be of help. If trying to win internet battles you imagined in your own head is now your main source of satisfaction in life since the season has collapsed again. I'm glad you feel you've achieved something this season to numb the pain of watching the same season over and over again.

Last edited:

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Sure. I'm just searching for some information on what the time limit on editing posts before the self-appointed forum police have to get involved to start collecting data and making spreadsheets, charts and doing some preliminary statistical analysis.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Good result for Man U. They should have no problem beating them on home ground.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Roma 2-1 up against Roma.

Two of the village leagues best strikers on show, Dzeko and Lacazette.

Dzeko the much better player btw.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Roma 2-1 up over Lyon. Fazio just scored. He was pants at Sp**s and now he's been playing dynamite for Roma in recent weeks.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom