• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2016/17

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A 10 man Ajax get a second at the very end and make it 3-2 but 3-4 on aggregate. Schalke's lack of endurance really played a part in this, they were shattered in extra time. Goretzka going off injured was also a big loss.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Besiktas - Lyon was crazy....OL winning on PK's.
Deserved though...they hit the bar and post 3 or 4 times..lost count!

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I always liked Rashford, shame he plays for such a rubbish club! I'll never forgive Hodgson for bringing him on against Iceland with about one and a half minutes left. He made a difference in that time, he might just have won it for us. (Not that we deserved it, just sound better going out to a country with more history).

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Quality teams in semi-final.Hope for Utd-Lyon and Celta-Ajax.
Some fine teams with proper history in the semis yet people snigger and snear. No wonder plastic clubs with no history take off, sprinkle a bit of money and all of a sudden they are the glamorous sides that everyone wants to face.

You can't laugh at Chelsea and City while simultaneously deriding teams with rich history like Ajax and United.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Our boy Colasinas was impressive against Ajax yesterday. His crossing was very intelligent. Very comfortable on the ball as well.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I am so proud of my team Beşiktaş. Well played boys, heads up!

@Juan Matas Beard congrats mate.

I watched your penalty shootout straight after United game, brutal way to go out. Some brilliant pens and you can be proud of your team's performance.

This is one of the best Besiktas sides in a long time and at least now you can focus on the title.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Our boy Colasinas was impressive against Ajax yesterday. His crossing was very intelligent. Very comfortable on the ball as well.

Was an absolute monster last night, took care of that entire flank all by himself. Thought Schalke were horrendous all things considered but Kolasinac looks like a real gem.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom