• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2016/17

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
United will beat Ajax. Even more convinced after tonight. Ajax had plenty of chances but they looked far too open at the back. Lyon's defence was terrible, no shape at all.

United can park the bus better than any of the teams that were left in. they'll be clear favourites for me.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

United will beat Ajax. Even more convinced after tonight. Ajax had plenty of chances but they looked far too open at the back. Lyon's defence was terrible, no shape at all.

United can park the bus better than any of the teams that were left in. they'll be clear favourites for me.

No impressive display from either finalist but I suppose we seemed less ****.

say yes

forum master baiter
Anyone else conflicted between wanting United to fail and being too embarrassed for them/the league if they do?

Entertaining viewing though.

Can't wait until next season. The quality is so bad. Where's the europa final being held- might book my flights now :drool:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Anyone else conflicted between wanting United to fail and being too embarrassed for them/the league if they do?

Can't wait until next season. The quality is so bad. Where's the europa final being held- might book my flights now :drool:
I've had the same thought actually. I don't want United to win any trophies, but it indirectly looks bad on us (and the league as you said) if they lose. I've concluded that I'm indifferent to the result.

Godwin1

Very well-known

No conflict, want them to fail. They play some of the boring football I've seen in Europe this season. Think they'll do it though unfortunately.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Don't know if anyone caught the 5live commentary of the United game but this guy was a legend :lol::lol::lol:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have no confidence in our transfer activity. We will probably spend the whole summer low balling for Mbappe and Belotti while Dolberg gets snapped up by someone else.

He has a soft spot for Arsenal because of Henry and is currently trained by Bergkamp. SIt him in a room with Bergkamp, send Henry into that room and tell him that he wants him to join Arsenal and get him to the damn club.

Top Bottom