• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2016/17

Impact

Established Member
Big club, another European victory that adds to their illustrious history.

Ridiculous to ever turn your nose up at any trophy. I'd be ecstatic if we won the Europa League next year.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
A trophy is a trophy and that's a European one. To be successful you need to have an attitude that demands success.

Especially when you consider only Cech has a european club title. Every player in our squad would love winning that.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
07i64w.jpg

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Big club, another European victory that adds to their illustrious history.

Ridiculous to ever turn your nose up at any trophy. I'd be ecstatic if we won the Europa League next year.
Totally. Its a different challenge and a chance to get our comfortable asses into unknown territory. There have been top clubs and teams in the Europa who didn't win so its not at all simple or beneath a club with close to nothing European history.

Top Bottom