• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2016/17

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait for there to be a group of death in next year's CL.

We'll obviously draw Barca/Bayern in the Europa League last 16.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Highlight of the match tbh. I really hope this guy does not leave.

He's beyond done mate. Doing your ACL at his age is the end. I know he didn't rely on pace that much anymore, but this will hit him hard in other ways. He's a massive lump as well. Be thankful he contributed to a couple trophies. He deserves to go out on a high, and he did. I hope he calls it a day after this.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Manchester United made history today. They are one of only five teams to have won the European Treble of the Cup Winners Cup, Europa League and the Champions League.

EDIT: Ajax, Juventus, Bayern and Chelsea are the other four teams to have achieved this feat.

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Congratulations United & @Juan Matas Beard .

Expecting Arsenal to relieve you of that trophy next season.

It's going to be a really important competition from here on; Arsenal, Chelsea, United, City, Sp**s and Liverpool.

2 Teams are certain to miss out on Champions League via Top 4, it's something that the English clubs are going to have to take seriously from here on.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man utd took the cup seriously this year but it affected them in the league and had too many injures we really need good squad depth next season so our league form won't get affected.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Big club, another European victory that adds to their illustrious history.

Ridiculous to ever turn your nose up at any trophy. I'd be ecstatic if we won the Europa League next year.
It disgusts me that we're in it, as it did Man Utd fans when they had to go through it all over again.

It's one those where you hate it until you get within touching distance of winning it. Then, of course, it's a really good trophy to win and you can celebrate like you've won a major Trophy. A trophy is a trophy, but man Utd have won two B- grade trophies.

say yes

forum master baiter
It's going to be a really important competition from here on; Arsenal, Chelsea, United, City, Sp**s and Liverpool.

2 Teams are certain to miss out on Champions League, it's something that the English clubs are going to have to take seriously from here on.

Yeah I reckon it's a competition the English clubs are going to dominate from now on.

Can't see any domination of the champions league for the foreseeable future as there aren't enough world class players to go around and the big 2 in Spain can match the PL financially.

However: the lower down the pyramid you go, the more the money talks. The 5th best team in England is just so much richer and so much stronger than anything the other leagues in Europe can offer.

say yes

forum master baiter
Europa League is nothing to gloat about, but its also nothing to sniff at.

You can't hold it against Arsenal that United have won a competition we were too good to qualify for.

On the other hand, you certainly can't knock United for winning it. You can only beat what's in front of you.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Man utd took the cup seriously this year but it affected them in the league and had too many injures we really need good squad depth next season so our league form won't get affected.

All goes down to how you treat it, Sp**s have been in it a few times over the last few seasons but have never taken it seriously and they've built some good foundations in the league by shunning it.

On the other hand, Liverpool took it seriously and it ruined them in 15/16 as they got decimated by Sevilla. We got a more favorable set of teams and got a trophy out of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom