• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2016/17

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Of course I would be delighted to win the trophy next year just as I would every trophy that we can win, but tell a United fan 5 years ago that, in half a decade, he would be buzzing over winning the Europa League or League Cup and they'd have told you to **** off. The mighty have still fallen.. and beating Celta Vigo and an academy side doesnt change that.

#ExGreatClub

kopzilla

Always Negative
Me being around next year depends on Stan leaving. I suspect i might have watched my last ever Arsenal game.

You need not watch but you can post...I hardly watched any games this season or even the highlights...just followed the match thread and read the match updates.

Let our fellow A-Mer's watch the game for you...:)

WhatAFC

Well done United, you spent more money on Pogba than like every team in the Eredivisie combined and still parked the bus, in a European final, against Ajax Juniors.
Well done!
If we'd have parked the bus a bit we might not have lost 10-2 against Munich for the 2nd time in recent years.

Happy for United, good to for English football to have 5 teams in the CL.

shoom

Congrats to our resident Utd fans. Very professional performance if not exactly easy on the eye. The result never looked in doubt.

Expecting them to spend big now and be linked to absolutely everyone this summer. Already annoyed just thinking about it.

Just when I thought United could not disgust me anymore I wake up this morning and read that Fellaini broke a record for won headers.

What a disgusting club with disgusting fans. Disgusting.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Wasn't able to watch this live, but caught some highlights and didn't see a single Ajax chance :lol: Rough.

What you would expect though. Mourinho in a cup final vs. what is really a **** team by PL standards. Not sure Ajax would even avoid relegation over a season in the Prem.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Wasn't able to watch this live, but caught some highlights and didn't see a single Ajax chance :lol: Rough.

What you would expect though. Mourinho in a cup final vs. what is really a **** team by PL standards. Not sure Ajax would even avoid relegation over a season in the Prem.
mourinho broke top level football.
as a top level club like united they have the responsibility to propose good attracting attacking football.
he is playing like WBA with a 1 billion dollars team, against a club full of kids.
embarrassing, more proud than ever to be an Arsenal fan and a Wenger follower.

Top Bottom