• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2017/18

Giroud12

Rosenborg - Ajax 3-2 FT.
Bendtner absolutely massive!

Samuel Adegbenro the big hero - bought one week ago, won the match in Amsterdam and scored 2 today. 3 goals in 20 min against Ajax.

21 year old Nigerian, Rosenborg bought him from Viking (the team Arsenal beat 6-0 in pre season last year) for about 1,5 mill pounds. Shockingly cheap and absolutely amazing how he ended up in Norway. Had offers from Turkey, but chose Rosenborg which I think was very wise. Already miles ahead of Welbeck and Walcott, he´s gonna tear up the Europa League and I wouldn´t be surprised if he goes to one of the big leagues for 30 mill in a year.

Toast

Established Member
Dark day for Dutch football this.

raining_david_tennant.gif

Drebin

GROUP A:
Villarreal
Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Astana
Slavia Prague

GROUP B:
Dynamo Kiev
Young Boys
Partizan Belgrade
Skenderbeu

GROUP C:
Braga
Ludogorets Razgrad
Hoffenheim
Istanbul Basaksehir

GROUP D:
AC Milan
Austria Vienna
NK Rijeka
AEK Athens

GROUP E:
Lyon
Everton
Atalanta
Apollon Limassol

GROUP F:
FC Copenhagen
Lokomotiv Moscow
FC Sheriff
FC Zlin

GROUP G:
Viktoria Plzen
FCSB
Hapoel Beer-Sheva
FC Lugano

GROUP H:
Arsenal
BATE Borisov
Cologne
Red Star Belgrade

GROUP I:
FC Salzburg
Marseille
Vitoria Guimaraes
Konyaspor

GROUP J:
Athletic Bilbao
Hertha Berlin
Zorya Luhansk
Ostersunds

GROUP K:
Lazio
Nice
Zulte Waregem
Vitesse Arnhem

GROUP L:
Zenit St. Petersburg
Real Sociedad
Rosenborg
Vardar Skopje

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
What happened to Ajax? They were the Europa League finalist last season! They may lose most of their talent now.

They lost Traore, Klaassen, Sanchez, Tete and Riedewald, none of whom they'd adequately replaced by the time the season got back underway.

They also took a cheap gamble on Bosz' succession by appointing the Ajax U-21 manager, and it's already looking like it's going to backfire spectacularly.

Like @GoonerJeeves said, they're getting what they deserve.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
tbh whatever group we got it was going to look easy on paper. Most teams will give our fringe players some competition and with Arsenal its never easy.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If we're half the team many believe we are or can be, this competition is a ****ing penalty kick. We're sure to make hard work of it, but **** me, look at the state of the 'competition'. I've never really been interested in this comp, but I can only believe this is a very very weak year.

carlito'sway

Established Member
They lost Traore, Klaassen, Sanchez, Tete and Riedewald, none of whom they'd adequately replaced by the time the season got back underway.

They also took a cheap gamble on Bosz' succession by appointing the Ajax U-21 manager, and it's already looking like it's going to backfire spectacularly.

Like @GoonerJeeves said, they're getting what they deserve.

I was impressed by Tete last week. He was solid for Lyon.
They are screwed then. Dolberg may be on his way out at this point.

Podolski

Hi Garrincha, yes it is! I a one of the problably 50.000 crazy and desperate Cologne Fans who just would do anything to see the game in London! Any idea how i could possibly get 2 tickets? You cannot imagine how much it would mean to me. In return for your help I could offer a free place to stay + Pub crawl (beers on me) for the return match in Cologne!! You won´t regret!

Latest posts

Top Bottom