• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2017/18

masong

Hello guys,

if anyone of you know it, the 1. FC Köln will play at Arsenal FC London on the 14th of september. My flights and stay are already booked, but i'm still searching for two tickets. At the moment it's nearly impossible to get some for the guest section and i wanted to buy them now on the Arsenal-Website. The problem is, that you are only allowed to buy them as an Arsenal-member. So my question is, if one of you is a member or maybe knowing one? It would be really a great help and very kind to let me know, so that it's maybe possible to get my tickets. i would pay something in addition definetly, if you want or we can arrange something for your game at cologne or so...

best regards from Cologne

Peter
smile.png

blitch

Hi folks,

we already bought 4 ticket packages (3 single tickets) from Red Star Belgrad. The tickets are valid for all group home matches from Red Star in the EL. How you can imagine, we only need the tickets for our match between RS Belgrad vs. 1. FC Köln.

If there is anybody who is interested in the tickets between RS Belgrad vs. FC Arsenal, don´t hesitate to send me an eMail (blitch@gmx.net). The tickets are for Gate 5 (South area/ directly beside the away sector). The price is: 0€ or 0£.

We have two options: We could meet on Thursday or I could send you an Mail for printing out.

junglist57

Established Member
Anyone feeding these Koln fans home tickets deserve an instant ban in my eyes - Europa League or not.

As if the atmosphere at the Emirates wasn't bad enough, you're going to have X amount of away fans sat in with the high cost paying home fans. I've experienced it before in the champions league many times at the Emirates, and it pissed me right off.

If you want tickets that bad, follow the correct channels and buy them through YOUR club and sit in YOUR section.

Feel free to blaze me......

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If any ARSENAL fan needs a ticket for tomorrow I have unexpectedly got one available. No charge, you can buy me a beer. Message me.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If any ARSENAL fan needs a ticket for tomorrow I have unexpectedly got one available. No charge, you can buy me a beer. Message me.
The image of a gooner sat next to some 7 ft blonde, pissed up german bloke in an Arsenal shirt, going nuts when Cologne score. :lol:

carlito'sway

Established Member
OGC Nice looks really good today. After a 4-0 vs Monaco last week, they spanked Waregen in Belgium 5-1. They played spectacular football at times today.

Top Bottom