• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2017/18

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Just look at how Atletico were toying with them for the whole game. The last goal is the ultimate piss taking from Correa and Griezmann. :eek:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Atletico (went to their new stadium last weekend -- unbelievable) are scary, but it's really hard not to be ecstatic with how this round went. 5-1 hammering of Milan and BVB out? Incredible outcome.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Leipzig v Marseille

Arsenal v CSKA (SHIIIITTTT RUSSIA)

:lol:

Athletico v Sporting (Lucky Bastards!)

Lazio v Salzburg

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Arsenal, Marseille, Salzburg, Atl. Madrid

I'd prefer Marseille tbh. The Salzburg games have looked pretty good at scoring, I could see that becoming a shootout over two legs.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Just watched the highlights from Marseille and Salzburg and holy **** a lot of golazos scored in both!
No matter who we get, it's gonna be really hard, because Atletico defends well and doesn't concede much, while the other two score a lot of goals and we're bound to get spanked when we play away from home.
That's why we should try to score as many at home and snatch a goal away, since we all know we're gonna concede against whoever we end up drawing.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Guess I’m gonna be watching this final since I’m already having football withdrawal, though it’ll be a gnawing feeling we squandered a pretty golden chance to get there.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Guess I’m gonna be watching this final since I’m already having football withdrawal, though it’ll be a gnawing feeling we squandered a pretty golden chance to get there.
The only chance we had was at home, because away we weren't getting anything out of that game, especially with Costa being a nightmare for our featherweight defenders.
At least we can find it a consolation that we lost to the team that won the competition.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
The only chance we had was at home, because away we weren't getting anything out of that game, especially with Costa being a nightmare for our featherweight defenders.
At least we can find it a consolation that we lost to the team that won the competition.
Yeah I was pretty much only talking about the gifted 80+ minutes at 11v10. Would take them over us (under normal circumstances) over two legs every time. They’ve got better players and an elite mentality that we lack.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Mandanda; anyone know what went wrong with his time at Palace? I dont recall him playing many games but he played a lot of games prior for Marseille and here he is now in a final.

Just curious why Palace didnt use him or why he was even there?

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Mandanda; anyone know what went wrong with his time at Palace? I dont recall him playing many games but he played a lot of games prior for Marseille and here he is now in a final.

Just curious why Palace didnt use him or why he was even there?

I think Pardew brought him just cause it seems he always has a hard on for French players who are half decent but not good enough. Once Pardew left I don't think anyone cared for Mandanda.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom